Episode 11

Image above is 'Carsein Lloyd'

Lucas' POV

Arriving at the lobby, Shu and I both saw that everyone else was waiting. I looked around noticing Yui and Laito weren't around so my guess was that we are waiting for them.

"Looks like we'll have to wait." Shu muttered beside me and pulled me to stand in front of Jim as he wrapped his arms around my torso and placed his head on my shoulder.

Reiji clicked his tongue beside us and this had me wondering why. It was evident to me that and and Shu barely got along but to react that way out of nowhere? Odd.

"Hm? Oi, that guy's waving at us." Ayato said and we followed his gaze and landed on a light blonde with glasses and green eyes. "Do any of you know him?" Reiji turned to us and they shook their heads.

"Well it seems like he knows one of us." He said with a glare towards the male. As the male got closer, I squinted my eyes at the guy.

"Ooiiiiii!!! Cassie!! Long time no see!!!" I froze at the nickname and Shu noticed this because he turned to me. "Know him?" He asked which caught the attention of the rest of his brothers.

I sighed deeply with a hand on my head. "Hopefully I'm wrong-" "CASSIE! I CAN SEE YOU!!" I slumped where I stood and groaned. "And it may seem I am unfortunate tonight." Shu hummed as he let go of me and I took that as a sign to go.

Approaching the blonde who waved at me like I child. "Cassie its been so long since I've seen y-ack!" I karate chopped his head with a glare and he turned to me with a pout. "What was that for?!"

"Stop referring to me with that name. I'm not a girl, Sein." He grinned at me and I rose an eyebrow at him. "You haven't changed I see." I scoffed at him. "I could say the same for you."

I just sighed and shook my head at him before frowning. "What are you doing here in Japan?" He flinched as he scratched the back of his neck and looked away from me. "Ahehe~ Well you see-" "DAMN YOU FOR SUDDELY DISAPPEARING LLOYD!"

I raised an eyebrow at him and he laughed as he turned around as a female with white hair and lavender eyes approached us and then grabbed him by his collar.

"How dare you leave me to pay the cab!! Do you have any idea how panicked I was because I didn't know if I paid too much?!" I sweatdropped at her words because that definitely sounded like exactly something he would do.

"Are you two headed for the main manor?" I asked and they both turned to me and nodded. "I'm guessing you two will be heading there with Hayato and Keigo." Sein nodded. "That's right!"

"I see uhm...pardon me but did you bring any luggage?" They both froze and screeched. "We left it at the cab!" "Crap! This is why you don't leave me all of a sudden!!" "H-hey don't blame it on me!" "Who else is there to blame but you, you idiot!"

"...Are you two asking me to retort or..." "Oi." I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to Shu. "The limousine's here." I nodded and turned to the bickering duo.

"Carsein, I'm gonna head off now." He then turned to me with puppy dog eyes. "E-eh?! But we haven't even got to talk properly y-" "Just say goodbye you idiot! We have to find a way to get our bags back!!" "Ow! Hey don't scratch me you cat!!" "What did you just call me?!"