Finding Mommy

With my father's money and fame, almost all the things I wanted were with me

With my father's money and fame, almost all the things I wanted were with me. Almost.

I am Geoff Thompson, you heard it right, I am the one and only son of Ashton Thompson. Have you heard about the man having both wealth and face? Yeah, that is him.

He is handsome, not just handsome but deadly handsome. Many women are doing their best to catch his attention but, in their luck, they can't even have my father's gaze.

I am currently at the age of five but still, many people say that I really look like my father. That was something that doesn't need to be said though. His eyes, his hair color, even the way we look, one can't doubt that I am like a mini version of him. His money is something that is hard to remember. There are too many zeros on it. When I asked my father how much money did he have, he will just pat my head and say,

"That would be too many to count. Just buy anything you want, whatever cost it might be"

He is cool right??! That is why he is the best! I can have everything I wanted. New toys, new clothes... New things... But even so, something is not right.

Even though I have a daddy... I wonder why I don't have a mommy?

Aien and the others have mommy but for me... Daddy and Grandad are my only family.

But that isn't a problem. I can just ask my friends to help me find my mommy!

"So what is your plan now Geoff?"

It was Ryouto, he have a tan skin, different from mine who was the opposite of his skin color.

"There are so many people in the world, how can we find her? Can't you just ask your father about who she is?"

Hakhi suggested as he snuggle the crab pillow trying to comfort himself. But it isn't as easy as that. Because... every time the topic goes about my mommy, daddy will just change that topic.... How will I know it if even Grandad have no words to say about it? Aien then crawled his way in my direction as he find it tiring to stand up and walk.

"Geoff, I have an idea"

"What is it?"

He whispered it to my ears. Hearing his suggestion, I can't help but have a smirk on my lips. Nodding my head while smiling, even Ryouto and Hakhi look at me with curiosity. Seems like they want to know what Aien had said.

"Alright, gather around. We have a new mission"

I whispered as all of them stands up. Ryouto closes the door while Aien did the same for the windows. Hakhi help me pull up the bedsheet revealing the box under my bed.

"Why did I even forget about that thing?"

Pulling the box to my side, it reveals the high-tech and latest released laptop that my grandfather gave me as a present when I turned five. I opened it and started to type.

My dad is a CEO of a known company. He was always busy but he still finds a way to have time to spend with me. His work is something that uses things such as this which is why I have some knowledge of using gadgets. Even so, my grandfather is the one who is most experienced and knowledgeable. I giggled remembering how he teach me these cool things.

But oh, it was a secret from father! He shall not know about this.

'You having some knowledge in computer programming is still a secret to your father. Are we clear?'

That is what he said. Grandpa also explained that I can have it an upper hand over other kids. I wonder if only I know how to do those. Isn't it quite simple?

"I think it is right there"

Aien pointed a part in the screen as we all look at the screen of my laptop making our faces have a beam of light... that reflects the light coming from the screen.

"Hakhi, what do you think?"

"Aien is right but I think this would be the easiest way. Right there... Wait... Just like this"

We look at him. Even if he can't type fast, it is alright. We waited for him to finish what he is doing.

"What was that?"

Ryouto curiously asked as Hakhi boredly hugs the crab pillow.

"Done. I think this is good to go"

Looking at the screen, we all read the part having a bold letter in unison.

Our eyes landed on Hakhi.

" Whoo is Geoff Tomson mother? "

It was automatically checked by the system as 'Who is Geoff Thompson's mother'

"My brother told me that the internet will answer all our questions. I asked one time if fishes eat other fishes too and it told me that yes they do"

"Wow, the internet is sooo amazing!" Ryouto smiled so brightly.

"So, what does it says?" Aien asked looking at the screen.

But our face all turns sour as there is no result that shows.

Aien push down the laptop till it closed. We were surprised.

"The internet is not so amazing..."

We were surprised when the door let out a sound that says someone is opening the door from the back.

"You lose!"

Ryouto shouts as he acts as if we were playing rock paper scissors. Luckily, we had a small time to hide my laptop under my bed.

"And what must be the thing that these children are doing ?"

I immediately stand up and hug my daddy. What is he doing here? But... Never mind that. I'm excited to know what will be the reaction of my daddy if he knew that I am finding my mommy. But for now, I shall keep it a secret.

Daddy... just you wait. Geoff will find mommy for you!

Meanwhile...

"Mommy!"

I shouted as I embraced my mommy who had just get back from finding a job. I hope mommy gets a job since she is always sad whenever she told me that she was sorry that she is not accepted into her job interview... I also feel sad if mom is sad...

"Hello sweetie~" my mommy greeted me so brightly, smiling at her, I feels like she have a good news to share. Mommy is the most beautiful everytime she smiles...

"Gia, guess what? Mommy is accepted in a job interview!"

STATUS: HIATUS but this is just the english version of "Finding Mommy for My Daddy/ Daddy, I Will Find Mommy!"