Hiding Billions

A loud banging sound was heard as the group of guys team up to corner a man who was on his way to his part-time job.

"What a luck. If it isn't Mavrick whom we have here" a boastful man said with a laughter in his tone.

Looking at the things that just fell on the ground, the man being cornered, Mavrick, then put his gaze to the man who was the reason why his shoulder hit the wall.

With a smug look on his face, the man wearing clothing's that is two size bigger than what his real size is— a fashion that circulates in the youngsters around the city, think that it was a lucky day for him to play around.

'So, it was Arson...' he then thought to himself.

Being cornered in the wall as that man named Arson raised his feet to trap him, Mavrick didn't even bother make an afraid face. More or less, he was tired of seeing this scenario over and over.

'This time too?'

He can't help but wonder how did they even know where he would be going. Even with him changing routes, that doesn't change anything at all. It is as if they had a tracker in him. Letting them know where he would go.

Tapping the eyeglasses that he was wearing, it did leave a bit of marks as Arson push it with strength having that objective.

"Where do you think you are going? huh? You bastard? "

With a bit of push, that let Mavrick face the corner as he again hit the wall. Not reacting to what happened, it leaves those guys with a smug crept in their faces.

Not saying any words, he learned his lesson before as he remembers how saying any words would complicate things further. They are but a brat who wants nothing but fun. Ganging up to bully others who they know they can handle. They are indeed a source of headache in this city. But it was unlucky for Mavrick that he was one of those whom they love to pester.

"What? Are you mute or somethin?"

"Maybe he was scared and all"

"Boss, we run out of drinks by the way. Don't you think it is the time for us to thicken our wallets?"

It is not as if they are poor or what. More or less, they are just a bunch of rascals who know nothing about budgeting. After all, if they run out money, all they must do was to threaten guys to give them some.

Putting his gaze back at the quiet Mavrick, he let out a smile as he knew that his problem will be solve in an instant.

"Now you hear that? "

Arson forces his hand tapping Mavrick's face as he did things he always does. He knows that no matter how many punches and kicks he throw, that man will never dare fight back because he is a coward, one of the reasons which make him be full of himself.