AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello guys,

I just wanted to share that there are many people who are continously asking me to update ....or to atleast message them that I do not want to complete this book so that they can remove it from their library .

I had told you guys that I am going for my exams ....it is an important aspect of my life...my career is depending upon it ...writing is my hobby....my passion but not my career option. As it is I am tensed about the exams and about completing my syllabus....on top of that people are threatening me with removing my book from their library.

This book is my baby, I am writing it because I can and because I want to and to share my thoughts with others. I am not forcing you to read it or add it to your library.  Hell! I have never even set a target that you have to vote to this extent or whatever.

Please neither my career is my life nor this book is my life, all these are a part of my life sometimes I have to give importance to one part mote than others.

I love and respect all my readers, I am thankful to you guys but please I am a human as it is  I am under a lot of pressure please don't add to it .

Wait for a few more days, as soon as I am done with my exams I will update I have assured you guys many times that I will complete this book please trust on me.

Hope you all are healthy and happy 😊

Your author,
Missnoseinabook