"Dark God and the Promise"

(3rd POV)
It's been already a few days after the last major event, also the sun just set down, and nighttime starts. Before that, something happened just hours ago and that was a monster that appeared in the city. The team where in classes at that time and also it was far away from their schools.

Tomoe was just sitting down and trying to listen and write down notes in their Calculus subject. Truth be told that Tomoe really hates Calculus but she is trying her best to pass this subject to impress two of her genius girlfriends. Suddenly, her smartwatch was vibrating, so she looks at it and it was a message from ROSE and said: "Tomoe! I am fighting with the monster alone! I need help! ASAP! Just excuse yourself! Also, Master Yukina already knows that I am fighting! Don't worry I didn't tell her about you of course!" So Tomoe raised her hand to get the teacher's attention.
-
Teacher: Yes, Udagawa-san?

Tomoe: Can I go to the comfort room?

Teacher: Sure go ahead.
-
Tomoe stands up and left her room for the said destination. Her bandmates were surprised that Tomoe first time excused herself for a comfort room break because Tomoe can hold her urges to pee after the last morning subject.

Tomoe made it to one of the cubicles and transforms into the giant of light. Then she flies off and meets up with ROSE that is currently inside the  Terraphaser. The two immediately beat the monster into its weak state. Then, Tomoe called her sword and finished it off.

"Decker Mode!"

"Dual! Standby! Ready!"

"Trigger Multi!"

"Trigger Power!"

"Trigger Sky!"

"Dual! Triple Trigger Scram!"

After the death of the monster, the two fist bump, and Tomoe flies back to her school, transforms into her human self, and resumes back to her class.

Back to the current time, Afterglow and Roselia have their band practice session in CiRCLE. Funny enough, the two bands decided to have a break from practice. Claudine and Maya were also there observing. Right now, Tomoe was with Ako, Rinko, and ROSE. Yes ROSE was there because Yukina decided to bring her along, they were sitting far away from everyone. Tomoe currently is watching a piece of news from her phone, a specific news that she has already watched for the fourth time.
-
News: Decker and Terraphaser make an unbeatable team. The strongest ever! This is the birth of humanity's saviors!

...

News: Ever since the Terraphaser showed up, the ultra has been on a roll. They seem to work well together, so I hope they keep it up.

News: The Terraphaser is so cool! I think Decker's cooler!

Tomoe: Haha! Man, this makes me blush! Right guys?!

ROSE: Tomoe, this is the fourth time you've watched that.

Ako: Yeah, sis. You really care for the praises!

Tomoe: Hehe! I can't stop listening to it!

Ako: Professor Ruki had a flood of interview requests right now.

Tomoe: Then, you think eventually...

Ako: We'll get a request too!!!

Tomoe: I am blushing already! Right, ROSE?!

ROSE: Let me think.

...

Tomoe: What's wrong with my future sister-in-law?

Rinko: E-Eh?!

...

Rinko: I am fine. Just wondering about something. Don't you think this is strange? These past few days, monsters have been appearing more frequently.