"A New Machine Deployment"

It was the following weekend, more specifically it is Sunday. Everyone from the foundation, and also the rest of the Nursedessei team was doing work, including Claudine Saijo and Maya Tendo. It was the official first lunch or test of a new weapon.

As everyone moves along in preparation, Claudine and Maya were called into Ako's laboratory. Once the two were in the said lab, they weren't alone, Ako Udagawa, Tomoe Udagawa, Sayo Hikawa, Hina Hikawa, and ROSE are also present.
-
Tomoe: They're they are.

Claudine: Why did you call us?

Sayo: We have something to tell you both that is a top secret and shouldn't be known to everyone except for us.

Ako: Since you both are not from this world, then we should tell you.

Maya: So what is it then?

Hina: Probably and obviously that both of you saw that humanoid red, grey, gold, and galaxy pattern giant yesterday. Right?

Claudine: Yeah.

Maya: He or she was a good one right?

Ako: Yep. That giant is a good one because we know who it was, she is right here!
-
Ako then pointed to her own sister.
-
Tomoe: E-hehe...!

Maya: Smokes! How?!

Claudine: Amen...!
-
Then, everyone told the two how it happened and also told them the true identity as well of Sayo and Hina. After, the two promised that they will keep Tomoe's secret identity from the rest. Once after, the two left Ako's lab, then Tomoe, Hina, and Sayo also left to prepare for the first test of their new weapon.

Ako was alone in her lab and her office door was opened. She looked up and saw her girlfriend, Rinko. Rinko was holding some paperwork and put it in front of Ako.
-
Ako: Eh?! Paperwork?!

Rinko: Yeah. This is for the other projects though...

Ako: Aw, thank god!

Rinko: Also, she just arrived for the test.

Ako: She?

Rinko: Ruki-san.

Ako: Ah! O-Okay! Let me just finish this work.
-
Ruki, her full name is Ruki Tojo is a 30-year-old girl professor. She helped Rinko and Ako to develop the new weapon that they will be testing today.

Ako finished her work and the two exited her office and proceeded to the ground area where their colleague is waiting. As they de-boarded Nursedessei, the four helicopters above the clouds were carrying the new weapon that they have.
-
????: Foundation test site, this is Carry One. Sending operation code from HQ.

????: Follow ATC instructions. Maintain regulated altitude.

????: We'll guide you on your final entry course.
-
Suddenly a monster appeared right behind them. On the ground, Ako and Rinko meet up with Tomoe who was waiting for them. Then, a mysterious girl comes along that Tomoe doesn't familiar with.
-
Ako: Sis! This is Professor Ruki, she helped me and RinRin with the new weapon.

Tomoe: Nice to meet you.

Ruki: A pleasure to meet you as well.

...

Rinko: Uh, guys, the DG001 is under attack!

...

Foundation Guard: Target passing Point A!

Tomoe: Get ready!
-
From the clouds, a monster and the said new weapon appeared together. For some reason, the monster attacks the weapon as if it was a natural enemy, it seems that they are afraid of DG001. The monster broke away and fly back to the skies above. Meanwhile, DG001 made it down safely in a standing position.
-
Tomoe: Is that?!