"Go Out! The Stronger Type!"

(3rd POV | Near CiRCLE)
After the fight with Deathdrago, Nursedessei lifts off from its hanger for the first time after maintenance. Also, it is the first time humans in the control for almost a month since it was changed into an unmanned ship. Also, Yukina decided to change the limit that ROSE, her AI butler from only recognizing her voice and Lisa to the whole of Roselia, Hina Hikawa, and Tomoe Udagawa. Anyways, Nursedessei's first mission will be rescuing the falcon jet from its crash site just a few kilometers from CiRCLE. At the crashed site area, four of the Afterglow members were there to look at the situation.
-
Moca: Ohh. That's some nasty crash here.

Himari: At least no one dies.

Tsugumi: But I heard that many people are in a bad shape or should I say been injured.

Ran: At least, they are in the hospital's care at the moment.

...

Ran: ...

Moca: Something wrong Ran-chan?

Ran: N-Nothing. Just wondering who was that new ultra who just appeared in front of everyone.

Moca: We still don't know but an answer will appear soon.

Ran: I guess yo-...!

Himari: Look! They are here!

Ran: Nursedessei is here.
-
Nursedessei made it to the crash site. Then, the four Afterglow members see an automated lift heading out from Nursedessei and heading towards them. Once that Lift landed, they see that Sayo and Tomoe exited the lift hand greeting them after. While the rest of the team is preparing Nursedessei in position to rescue the Falcon jet.
-
Sayo: Hello Ran-san, everyone.

Rana: Hello. What happened here?

Sayo: Probably you already know the monster just appeared right?

Ran: Yeah. It was shocking that the falcon crashed even if it's automated.

Tomoe: Actually...

Sayo: The falcon is already converted into a piloted ship.

Tomoe: They already disable it with that feature because of the recent events.

Moca: Someone is in this falcon during the crash.

Tomoe: Yeah. It was my future sister-in-law who piloted it.

Rest of Afterglow: Rinko?!

Sayo: Yeah. But she is fine. She managed to escape.

Himari: Looks like the ship is being lifted.

Sayo: It's starting. See you guys later.
-
Sayo and Tomoe left Ran and the others to help with the falcon recovery. The rest of Afterglow left the area and separated in their ways for the day. As time moves into darkness, with a slow and steady recovery plan, the team manages to recover the Falcon jet. Then Sayo and Tomoe returned to Nursedessei and everyone called it a day, and everyone, including ROSE, went out for the night to a nice local izakaya near the area.

(3rd POV | Next Day, Lunch)
The next day rolled along peacefully. Roselia, Hina, and Tomoe decided to stay inside of Nursedessei for the first time in a month. It was already the middle of the day or should it be called Lunch time for most of the people, especially students and workers alike. In Haneoka Girls' High School Student Council Office, there were two students, one is the president and the other is her girlfriend, it was no other than Hina Hikawa and Tomoe Udagawa. The two were having lunch together while just talking around any stuff that they can think of.
-
Hina: You know, Yukina-chan decided to bring ROSE today right?