One II Muggle AU

Harry was walking to get to his class until he bumped into someone who seemed very familiar.... it was Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. "WHAT THE FUCK POTTER! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING" Harry just rolled his eyes and continued walking, "HA! got nothing to say?" He teased "Oh kindly do fuck off Malfoy!" he shouted back before entering his class.

Harry's pov

God I can't believe that git still hasn't stopped being a nuisance even after all these years, I at least hoped he would have went to a different school at least. But no, he couldn't, no wouldn't do that. "Good morning harry" Hermione said, "Morning to you too" I said back "Come, I've saved us a seat here." Hermione said, pointing to the empty seats next to each other. I nodded and sat there, but for some odd reason I couldn't stop thinking about a certain Blonde with grey like eyes, no stop it harry! you don't even like him, he's the biggest git on the planet!

"MR.POTTER!" The professor shouted, "If you're going to not pay attention when I'm speaking then you might as well get detention!" I groaned in annoyance, how could I be so stupid! I thought. Professor McGonagall smirked and continued teaching the most boring lesson on freaking earth.

After the lesson ended I quickly tried sneaking out of the door, hoping McGonagall forgot I had detention. " And where do you think you're going, Mr.Potter?" Great! just my luck, "uh, nowhere Professor." I muttered. "Good, now follow me. You'll be serving detention with, hmm, Mr.Malfoy!" she said handing us a broom and a mop, "clean this classroom by 5." Meanwhile, both out jaws were dropped to the floor at the thought of serving detention with each other.

"Good luck." and with that, she left. "God I hate you so fucking much pottah." Draco stated, "Oh and you think I wanna be with you? Your ego is bigger than your head Malfoy!"

Draco's pov

"God I hate you so fucking much pottah." I stated, "Oh and you think I wanna be with you? Your ego is bigger than you head Malfoy!" For some reason, that hurt, the thought of him not wanting to be me with is....sad to say the least. For an hour, I stayed quiet. But I wondered, why is Pottah in detention?

"Oi pottah!" I called out, "what." He said coldly. "Why are you in detention?" I asked, "Cause I wasn't paying attention in class, how about you?" that's a first, oh the great pottah, not paying attention in class. "Cause I played a prank on Professor Snape. It was pretty funny, I'm still a bit mad at how I was the only one who got blamed instead of Fred and George." I said, "wait, wait, YOU played a prank with the twins??!" I nodded, "I thought you hated the weasley's" Hate? "Oh I do, but Fred and George are cool you know. And they're pretty funny." He looked shocked, even more shocked than is dead parents. "I guess you do learn something new everyday" I just smiled and continued wiping the board.

But I couldn't stop thinking about, him.

"Potter, can- may I ask you something?" He nodded and let me continue, "Do you, maybe wanna be you know, friends?" I asked hoping he would say yes,

"𝔂𝓮𝓼" he said, FUCK YES! I thought. he smiled as I smiled back feeling butterflies in my stomach.

We started asking each other questions, and it turns out we had a lot in common. Here I thought we'd be total opposite's, and apparently we liked a lot of the same things. I looked at him as we were finished cleaning the classroom. He looked nice, and kinder than I'd ever imagine him to be. Here I thought he'd hate me.

"Hello? Earth to Draco" I was caught of my train of thoughts, "Right, sorry, spaced out there for a sec." I chuckled. He smiled at me and we walked out.

Harry's pov

Fuck. I'm catching feelings aren't I? he's just a friend, right?

"Anyways, I've gotta study for a test, bye harry!" with that, he left to go to his dorm, leaving me shocked.

The next few months went by fast, I was falling in love with Draco even more every single day. But I wasn't sure if he felt the same way.

Draco's pov

The next few months went by fast, I was falling in love with Harry even more every single day. But I wasn't sure if he felt the same away. God! why am I so stupid! I can't even tell him how I feel without stuttering, but today's the day! I'm telling him how I feel and how I wanna be with him forever.

My future Husband💗

Draco: hey harry can we meet up? I wanna tell you something.

My Future Husband💗: Yeah sure, how about outside of school?

Draco: Yeah sure:)

I put down my phone, HOLY FUCK I DID IT! I ASKED HIM TO MEET ME!

I....asked....him to meet...me OH WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO??! Okay, I need to relax and get dressed.

I quickly got dressed and went to our favorite park and sat on a bench and waited for him.

20 minutes later, he finally showed up. " You're late." "Yeah, no shit genius. Anyways what did you wanna ask me?"

"Uhm well you see, I....like....you" I muttered. "Draco, I...like you too."

"Can I kiss you?" I asked, He nodded and with that, I kissed 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐨𝐦𝐠 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨 𝐈𝐅 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝:)