Three II Part 2 of Hogwarts

A week later it was time to go back to Hogwarts. Harry and the Weasleys' were at the train station. "Mate, why's that git looking at us?" Ron asked, "I don't know." Harry replied with.

They got on the train and greeted Hermione and someone other friends. Harry was looking for an empty compartment to sit in since the one which is friends were in was full. 

He found an empty compartment, or so he thought. 

Draco's pov

I was just sitting in an empty compartment by myself, until potter walked. I guess he didn't notice me. But something in me awoke when I saw him. His hair, his eyes, his stupid yet gorgeous face. 

Wth Draco stop! you don't like him. Not even a little bit!

"Oh hi uh, Malfoy." Why was he talking to me? "Hello...Potter"  He smiled and picked up a book.

"Didn't know you could read." I blurted out. "Is that supposed to be rude Malfoy?" I chuckled a bit. I guess he thinks I'm 'rude' "Define rude." I was curious to what he was about to say.

"I would say you but you might be offended." He answered, not taking his eyes of his book. 

I smiled a bit at his answer. What the hell, why was I smiling. I'm supposed to hate him, right? Idiot

30 minutes passed and it was quiet, unbearably quiet. I looked over to Potter who was still busy reading. He looked kinda cute.

what?

Harry's pov 

I was trying to distract myself by reading. But obviously it wasn't working, I caught him looking at me though. His eyes, his face, merlin his lips! I could kiss him right now. But he doesn't like me, and he never will.

Why am I like this? 

2 hours later we got to Hogwarts.

I grabbed my bag and got out of the train, I heard someone call my name. 

"Harry! Hey!!" I looked back to see, Ginny. "Hi gin. Is there something you need?" She nodded and spoke, "Yes, I do."

"Go on." I said. "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" She asked. 

I was stunned. I never saw her as more than a friend. "Sorry gin, but I don't like you...like that." She looked mad, "Yep, yeah thanks, FOR NOTHING!" before she walked away she slapped me. What a bitch! Right after that I saw Draco, great is he gonna come up and kill me now?

"Oh hey Harry!" Draco waved and smiled at me. I waved back and smiled at him, merlin he looked so hot and AGH why am I thinking about him?

I'm supposed to hate him right? I felt like crying. 

He walked over to me and I felt like freaking out, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. "UH see you nice again!" I said, he gave me a puzzled look before I realized what I said. "UH, I mean, nice to see you again!" He smiled at me and took my hand. I blushed hard. 

"Hey, are you alright Harry?" Why was he being so nice to me?

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I blurted out. "what?"

"Why are you being so nice to me? I thought you hated me?" I asked, hoping to get an answer. 

"Because, I.....like you."

A/N: I didn't really wanna make this longer than 2 parts so uh yk and I'm feeling really lazy as well so uh that's it but i'll try and update tomorrow lol.