Two II Hogwarts

After the war, The new headmistress of hogwarts who also happened to be McGonagall, Decided to add another year which was optional meaning the students could chose if they wanted to take their 8th year or not.

Every one got a letter, Even the ones who's year was interrupted by the war. Even Harry and Draco got a letter.

Hogwarts Castle, Highlands, Scotland, Great Britain

Dear Draco Lucius Malfoy,

After a long and hard consideration we have decided to add another year, 8th year. It's for all the students who couldn't finish their 7th year in Hogwarts, and we believe you might be one of them. As coming back here at Hogwarts is optional, we will not be shoving it down your throat, nor are we gonna force you. You have a choice to come or not. But we hope to see you.

-Headmistress Minerva McGonagall

Draco's pov

I looked down at the letter in my hand, I was shocked to say the least. Why would they even send me a letter, I mean it's ME. A death eater, I'm also a bully, whatever that means. I wonder if Potter got this letter as well.

I mean it wouldn't be a surprise if he got the same letter, I mean he did save me from the fire- I mean he saved EVERYONE.

Harry's pov

I woke up at the burrow, I could hear Ron and Ginny screaming like someone died.

I went downstairs to hear what all the commotion was about. "What the bloody hell is that, and why the hell are you two screaming?" I asked, "WE GOT OUR LETTERS!" Ron said, handing me a letter.

Hogwarts Castle, Highlands, Scotland, Great Britain

Dear Harry James Potter,

After a long and hard consideration we have decided to add another year, 8th year. It's for all the students who couldn't finish their 7th year in Hogwarts, and we believe you might be one of them. As coming back here at Hogwarts is optional, we will not be shoving it down your throat, nor are we gonna force you. You have a choice to come or not. But we hope to see you.

-Headmistress Minerva McGonagall

Fucking hell, I didn't expect this. I basically destroyed the school whilst trying to save it.

"Ron, Ginny are you going?" I asked, " Well mione might kill me if I don't go so obviously I am going." I already knew he was going to say that I just wanted to make sure. "yeah me too. but I don't have a choice since mum wont allow me to not go." I nodded, and went upstairs.

I grabbed a piece of paper and a quill. I responded back to the letter and sent it.

I'm going back to Hogwarts.