Six || Oh no.

It was just a normal Tuesday in Hogwarts. Harry and Draco were teaching at Hogwarts. Draco teaching potions class and Harry, teaching Defence against the dark arts, or more commonly know as "DADA" weird.

*Knock, knock*

"Come in." Draco said. "Oh good morning Harry." Draco greeted, smiling a bit. "Morning, anyways. Can I ask you a favor?" Draco nodded and let him continue."Alright, so I was wondering if you could watch my class for a bit? I know, I know. My class is crazy bu-"
"Of course I will. Let me just hand out the potion's recipe out and I'll come right away."

After he handed out the potions recipe he followed Harry to his class.

"Damn, this place actually looks good unlike my classroom." Draco said, causing him to chuckle.

"Alright, class listen up. Professor Draco will be supervising you for a bit. Do not. And I mean DO NOT play any pranks or you will get detention."
His voice was stern and quite cold like Snape's. But that was one of the things Draco adored about him. "Thanks." He whispered in the blondes ear.
He smiled and mouthed a "You owe me."

Harry's pov

I walked  out of the classroom feeling relieved. Not only will I be getting to leave my class for a bit but ill also be seeing Ron, Hermione, Blaise, and Pansy.

Blaise, Pansy, and I aren't the best of friends but still, they are great and quite hilarious at times.

When I came in my class this morning I got a note from Hermione saying she, Ron, Blaise, and Pansy wanted to meet me again. Why not Draco? He already saw them yesterday at a muggle mall we used to go too.

I kept walking down the hall but felt as if someone was following me. Maybe it was one of my crazy fans or students. Right? As I was walking I saw a shadow behind me. I turned around but there was.............nothing.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Yeah. I'm fine. Right?

But still, I felt as if someone was watching or following me. Yeah sure I'm Harry freaking Potter but I'm not THAT cute.

I got to the spot they wanted to meet me. But there was no one. "Hello? Hermione this isn't funny." I felt nervous. Was this a....trap? Unlikely. Hogwarts is, and always will be the safest school in the wizarding world, period.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I felt as if someone was watching me. "Whoever you are, this isn't funny at all. Show yourself!" I called out.

Then, I heard a voice. "Getting scared, Potter?" I couldn't make out the voice. But it was deep and it was everywhere. It was taunting me.
"Getting scared, Potter?" "Getting scared, Potter?" Was all I kept hearing.

"I'm not scared of you! Show yourself!" I demanded. Still, no one. "I SAID SHOW YOURSELF!" I demanded, angrier this time. "Patience was never something you mastered."

Suck my di-

"FUCK OFF. SHOW YOURSELF! NOW." I felt my blood boil. What a coward. How can this weirdo taunt ME! When he's hiding somewhere.

I heard footsteps from behind me. "HARRY LOOK OUT!" I heard someone warn. It was "DRACO!"

After that. All I felt was....pain, that MONSTER stabbed me!

"HARRY NO!"
"CRUCIO!" He shouted at the person. But he was gone. What the hell.

"HARRY PLEASE, STAY WITH ME!"
"I'm sorry Draco my time is...... almost........up." I smiled at him sweetly. "I will never forgive you if you die on me!" He warned. "please,stay with me. Don't leave me." He cried out. "Please Harry, Stay WITH ME!" He begged.

"I'll be with you forever. I'd never leave you. Never."

"NOOO! DONT STAND THERE, DO SOMETHING!" Cause of all the commotion and shouting. A huge crowd of students and teachers/ professors gathered around.

"What happened?" One of the students asked. "So you're bad in my class and YOU ARE BLIND??!!?"
"Professor! Stop." McGonagall ordered. "You know what? Fuck you and your school. I never liked you anyway." Some of the people were shocked at what he said. "I quit!" He accioded his broom and put Harry on it as well and rode off. "HEY! HE CAN'T DO THAT! THIS IS A MURDER!" Someone screamed.

Draco went back to his house. He took him into his potions room and put him down onto a table. "I'm gonna bring you back alive Harry, I promise you that." He whispered in his ear.

"I promise."

No cause I'm literally in tears rn this was so sad to make. I cant-😭😭