Five II Christmas

"See you in two weeks!" Draco said excitedly before going to his mother.

A week later Harry couldn't stop thinking about, well, Draco. And the fact that he's is boyfriend.

"Harry dear! can you come down please?" Molly requested, He quickly ran down the stairs. "What's up?" He asked as Molly handed him an invitation. "What's this?" "So you know your boyfriend, Draco right?" He nodded and let her continue speaking, "So I was wondering if you wanted to invite him over for Christmas dinner, and maybe you could invite Narcissa."

He went upstairs and wrote a letter and attached it to the card.

Dear Mrs.Malfoy,

I was hoping to invite you to a Christmas dinner the Weasley's home this year. And personally thank you for lying and saving me from you-know-who. and please, do bring Draco.

- Lots of love, Harry Potter.

He put it in an envelope and the invitation card and sent it. He was hoping it would get there fast enough cause he knows that owl mail can be slow sometimes.

Luckily it arrived just in time.

Mrs. Malfoy and Draco read the letter quickly, Draco grinned happily even though he doesn't know how to tell his mother he's dating "Oh great Harry Potter the savior."

Draco's pov

I was really excited about the dinner but a bit nervous considering I used to bully the Weasley's. I looked at the and realized it wasn't too late to buy some gifts for them.

I went out to a muggle mall and bought gifts for each of the Weasley's and Harry and my mother of course.

I went home and saw my mother already waiting for me. "And where were you?" she was sitting on the sofa, with her arms and legs crossed. "Oh I went gift shopping." she nodded and I sat the gifts down.

I looked at and saw how late I'd come back. "Mum, I'm going to bed." She nodded and I left.

Christmas Day cause i'm lazy

Harry's pov

I woke up at the Weasley's house, of course I did! I've been living here for a month now.

I looked over to see Ron still sleeping, I quickly took the opportunity to shower and get dressed since my boyfriend was coming over. Boyfriend. MY BOYFRIEND IS COMING OVER?!?! FUCK!

I ran down the stairs to see Molly already making the food for later. "Oh Harry! Good morning, and Happy Christmas." She greeted with a kind smile. "Happy Christmas to you too Molly!" She smiled at me once again.

Soon everyone joined us as I was helping set the table.

As we were eating, Ron asked something, "Is it okay if I'm.....gay?" I smiled knowing he told me, well more I found out then he told me. "Oh yeah Ron that's fine." George said, "Oh Ron! you should have told us sooner!" Stuff like that was said, everyone was happy and supportive. "So who's the unlucky bloke?" George asked, teasing him a bit. "It's...one of the Slytherin's. I actually invited him, I hope that's alright." His face was a deep red, as he continued stuffing his mouth with food.

Hours later it was almost time for them to come. For Draco to come. Merlin I miss him. I looked over to the door to see a few people were already arriving.

"Happy Christmas Mione!" I greeted. "Oh! Happy Christmas Harry!!" She greeted as well whilst pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

Everyone got here, except...Draco. Where's Draco?? Is he lost? Did he die? OH FUCK NO. I went outside and waited for Draco.

Minutes later he finally came. "Happy Christmas Draco, Mrs. Malfoy!" I greeted. "Happy Christmas Harry!" They both said at the same time. I looked down at the bags they were holding, "Oh no, you didn't have to get us anything. It's fine really."

"Oh but we do, and you saved my son from that fire. you know, my son talks a lot about you know." I blushed a bit. "Uhm, mum. Me and Harry are actually...dating." Draco confessed. "Oh that's great! well congratulations dears!" I smiled and took Mrs. Malfoy's coat.

"My oh my, when did you become a gentleman Harry?" I chuckled and kiss his cheek, "Just now."

"Come on, you'll love the gift I got for you." He said winking at me.

The night went smoothly, everyone was laughing, eating, telling stories, drinking, and just having fun in general.

We started opening gifts. I got a lot of them.

"Harry, can I show you, your gift in private?" I nodded. I took him into another room so I could see what the gift was. "Really, you didn't need to get me one. You're the best gift I've had all year"

"Oh shut up, but here." I opened the box up, and it had a beautiful bracelet which had our ship name on it. "Drarry"

"I LOVE IT!" He kissed me softly on the lips. It felt magical.

"Yeah? but I love you even more Harbear." I blushed as he whispered that in my ear. We went back and sat next to each other.

The rest of the night was magical with Draco by my side.

A/N-NO CAUSE I DONT KNOW WHY IM CRYING LIKE THIS ISNT EVEN SAD. AND IT DOESNT HELP THAT IM LISTENING TO SUMMERTIME SADNESS😭😭