99. Peace Offering

Začať od začiatku

"I'm not that little Mommy!" I told her, hoping that she might understand that was something I couldn't deal with. I was a big girl now, I didn't poop my diapers. Just thinking about it made me feel a little bit scared, and then I had to suck my paci a bit to calm down.

It took me a couple of minutes to realise that even if the words hadn't made me do anything, I'd responded like an emotional little kid. That hypnosis was powerful, and just realising how easily my freedom could be taken away was kind of exciting. Like riding a roller coaster, I thought. It was wild, you never knew which way it was going to go next. But between Mommy and the safeguards in my mind which seemed to limit it to things I had experienced, I knew that it wasn't actually dangerous. It was a safe thrill, in a way.

"Isn't that supposed to work?" Lindy said, and I could hear the pout in her voice. "That was in the hypnosis video, wasn't it? They described it so well, too."

"Maybe it's just too much for Sally," Mom countered. "Hypnosis can't go past a certain point, I believe. And those particular recordings say that they can only make you do things that you've done before or can clearly imagine, so it could be that she doesn't have any memories of being that young, so it can't take her there."

"Well then, you'll have to find another way to do it. After the nasty way she talked to me before. She still thinks I'm just a little baby, and she's laughing at all this punishment. We need to do something to make her know it's a punishment."

"Are you sure, sweetie?" Mommy asked Lindy, and the armies of blushing made a new attack on my face. She was asking Lindy about these things that would have so much effect on me, and she was pretending she didn't even think I would have an opinion. "Is that a reasonable punishment for anyone who does something like that? I think Sally only ever made you pee a little, unless there's something you're –"

"No! But she wanted to humiliate me. She did it to make me feel bad! If she knows it's just the hypnosis, it won't be so embarrassing. So it's got to be something worse."

"I think that seems reasonable. But if you treat her like a baby once the punishment is over, or try to laugh at her for this, I think I might have to say that you deserve to be treated the same way. Would that be fair?"

"Haha," Lindy laughed a little, seeming just a bit nervous. "That hypnosis thing doesn't even affect me at all, so you couldn't do that so easy. It only works because Sally's so weak minded, just a real little baby. But I'd never do something so childish as that bowl of water trick. I promise. So the punishment for that doesn't matter."

Did she really think that the lies weren't obvious there? I couldn't imagine how she thought she could get away with that, especially when she was practically forcing the words out, but Mum just nodded.

"Okay, sweetie. You hear that, Sally? You have been a little mean today, arguing against the fairness of the punishment, and I think it would only be fair if you recognise that this is supposed to be a punishment. So you're going to have to use your diaper when we get home. This isn't something you get a choice in. You can relax a little more and let it happen when I use those special words, or we can experiment with a lower dose of the surprise we tried the other day. But Lindy needs to see that you're accepting your punishment, so it's one or the other. Is that okay?"

I kept my eyes closed this time. I knew what Mum was really asking; there was no way she would put me through that ordeal if I really didn't want it. She was hoping that if we did that it might make Lindy have second thoughts about her demands. It could make my sister know what she was putting me through, so that she might realise that she really isn't a monster. And that was something I wanted; I wanted teasing between us to be playful again, never trying to actually hurt each other. But could I put up with something so extreme? If I wanted to stop it, I would have to say soon. We were already driving along the clifftop now, and the track that took us down to the beach would be coming up in a minute. And once we were home, I didn't think there would be much opportunity to change my mind.

I hesitated. I just didn't know what I should do. Of course there was no way I could cope with being made to mess my diaper, but that might be the detail that made Lindy have second thoughts. And I'd initially been just as disgusted at the thought of wetting myself; I'd wanted to wear diapers, to see if they were comfortable, and I had dreamed about being treated like a baby, not actually being one. Was there a chance that pooping without control would be just the same once I tried it; not such a big deal?

I couldn't imagine that. There was no way I would be able to tolerate something like that. But in the circumstances, I could convince myself that it might be slightly less degrading than I might imagine. That if it didn't hurt as much as the last time, I might just be able to put up with it for long enough to make Lindy see the error of her ways.

"Time for a diaper change?" Lindy said with an evil snigger as soon as we were inside the house.

"You know, I think it might be," Mum answered, and I knew that I had probably missed my opportunity to say no. I could still change my mind up until the moment she actually did it, I was sure. But changing my mind would require me to make up my mind first. And while I was still on my fence, I suspected that I would be better trusting Mum not to push me so far.

"How about you, Sally?" she asked, and I looked up with confusion on my face for just a moment. "Are you ready for a diaper change now?"

I nodded, and realised that she would have to ask Lindy to leave the room while she changed me. So that was my opportunity to say no; to ask if she would let me use the bathroom and not tell Lindy that the plan had changed. Once I realised I could do that, I nodded a bit more confidently.