19~ Come here into my office instead

~Come here into my office instead~

🃏Ship- Lucy x Louisa

🎴Summary: Louisa hated herself for loving a married man. She wanted a way to get over him because she knew they were never meant to be. When Lucy overheard her ask Poe about dating advice, she took this as her chance to swoop the younger off her feet.

🀄️Contains; Fluff, light smut, straight girl turned gay, and dominate Lucy.

📝Word count • 2600 •

~

It was another day in the guild headquarters. Poe had just returned from his lunch break with his Japanese boyfriend. He made his way to his office but stopped in his tracks when he saw his younger employee with glasses standing In front of his door. When they made eye contact she blushed and turned her head. Without speaking Poe knew what she wanted, after all she has been coming into his office a lot lately only to talk about the same thing.

Like always they shyly greeted each other and went inside Poe's office.

After a couple minutes of a successful conversation, Louisa walked out still feeling down.

She thought about what Poe said.

"Why not try moving on? Go out and date?"

"Go out and date?!"
"I can't even come out my office to talk to our coworkers how can I go out for a boyfriend!?"
"No no no I'll die of embarrassment!"

"There are lots of people online- actually that can also be dangerous"

"What about you?"

"Huh?

"How did you and Ranpo come together.

Their love story wasn't what Louisa expect, simple worked together, hated him, like him, date, is pretty much what Poe said. He did however mention stuff like, when he knew he liked Ranpo, or how he actually had the balls to ask him out, how he did it, stuff he thought might help the young girl.

She enjoyed the conversation, but now was worried about not having what it takes to actually ask someone out or even find a partner.

Without looking Louisa bumps into someone.

"Sorry I-"
"Oh hi umm Lucy"

Realizing Lucy was just standing outside of Poe's door, she assumed that Lucy might needed him.

"Oh I'm sorry we were just having a conversation I didn't mean to keep you waiting"

Lucy stared at her, mind still figuring out what to do with the information she just overheard.

She gave the girl with glasses a pretty smile.

"Hey no need to apologize, I was actually looking for you"

"For me?"

"Yeah umm, I was supposed to see Atushi tonight but I guess he had to cancel, since I still have an open spot, will you like to come with me?"

Louisa was surprised, she's never been invited to anything, especially by someone she didn't really see as close to her, since Louisa was always quite.

She struggled to find an answer, so Lucy decided to do it for her.

"I'll take that as a yes let's go!"

She gently connected their hands and dragged the glasses girl out of the building.

"We are going to the mall to watch a movie, and even do some shopping"

"Mall?
'But the mall is so crowded'
...
'Wait'