2~ Blood and knife don't taste different

~Blood and knife don't taste different~

🃏Ship- Shin Soukoku

🎴Summary: Akutagawa was hired to kill Atsushi not knowing what he was getting himself into.

🀄️Contains; Attempted murder, no port mafia, no ada, ooc (out of character), hit man Akutagawa, blood, smut, hard core sex, and obsession.

📝Word count • 2800 •

~

"The price for that were-tigers head is $7 billion"
"By completing this job not only would you get paid this amount, but you would also gain protection from my people as a bonus reward"
"Don't let us down cloak devil, we are counting on you"
"Goodbye"

In the dark room with painted wine red walls, the silence was almost to a mute. The sound of the phone call ending echoed to every corner of the room, reminding and reminding the lone person that he now had a job to fulfill.

'Protection?'

...

'Why would I want their pathetic protection?'

The dark haired male looked into the huge mirror in front of him. Not that he could see anything with the room having little to no light but the man just stared.

"If anything you guys should protect yourselves from me"

He spoke to himself.

Ryuunosuke Akutagawa.

That name was well known to the people of the under world. This man who many called 'Cloak devil' was a ruthless murder who never failed to complete a job. All his wealth is form dirty money he racked up killing off people for the rich. This was his job, what he lived to do.

The only people who could get to him were the brave and strong, the rest would just parish in his hands as they did not meet his requirements.

But for his current employers, they did seem very promising, which is why they were granted the permission to hire Akutagawa in the first place.

Currently he was hired by an infamous foreign underground group form the south. They were offering to pay the killer more money then he has ever been offered for a job.

The job was simple.

They knew all they had to about their target. Where he lived, worked and visited, what time he sleep, what time he went to work, where he goes out on his time off, and most importantly how he spends his Saturdays. The only actual problem was getting to him without being killed by him.

He might not look it but Atsushi Nakajima was a dangerous man. Ones biggest downfall when facing the white haired male was underestimating him. Everyone thought that he would be an easy target, that with a couple men ganging up on him he could be brought down. But now with the lives of over 20 men dead by his hands, from self defense of course, people staring taking a new approach on how to finally rid of this being.

One of those approach was hiring a trained and well skilled hit man.

'Cloak devil'.

Akutagawa was given the little information he needed to rid his target.

It was now Saturday which meant that the were-tiger was going to be at a gay club tonight. This club was mainly visited by the rich and dirty people of the bloody world, it was not one for the weak stomach.