3~ New ways adds touch to touch

~New ways adds touch to touch~

🃏Ship- Ranpo

🎴Summary: Wanting to spicy up his sex life, Ranpo decided to explore Poe's kinks to see what he's really into, and he stares with cross dressing.

🀄️Contains; Smut, cross dressing, and name kink.

📝Word count • 2300 •

~

Poe had a frown on his face. Because of work the older had been gone from home for half a week and was more ready to just see his adorable boyfriend and sleep.

Upon entering his apartment Poe stretch and put his coat up.

"Karl we're home, go get some rest boy"

Karl yawned. He jumped off his owner's shoulder and made his way to his bed.

"Dear I'm home!"

Poe waited for an answer and when he didn't get one he frowned deeper.

"Ranpo dear?"

Still no answer.

"It's almost midnight, he might be asleep"

With the idea that his lover is asleep, Poe decided he should just finish the last chapter of his book while the inspiration is still fresh in his mind. He would go to bed soon after.

Now engaging in his book Poe focused all his attention on the half written page in front of him. His fingers moved elegantly as it put words in a order in which they continued his story.

For Ranpo he didn't care that it was passed midnight. He was still determined to go with his plan and hopefully make this night last.

The dark haired male looked at himself in the mirror and smirked.

'This has to get his attention!'

Ranpo had on a brown spaghetti strap crop top that fit him almost perfectly with the back being so reveling it only had a strand of string holding the top together. He then had on a matching brown short skirt with black thigh height socks that he owned himself. He then lifted up his skirt to reveal some lingerie he bought on the way home. It was a simple black silky panties that came with a clear black waist belt like string. It was also supposed to come with a matching bra but Ranpo didn't feel that comfortable enough to actually wear the bra.

Overall Ranpo looked both cute and sexy.

'I got this!'

Ranpo turned off the lights to the bathroom and made his way to Poe's office.

He knocked on the door and didn't hear a response. Most likely Poe was already to engaged in his work to want to focus on anything else, even his lover.

Ranpo frowned.

He walked into Poes office. He made his way behind Poe and even after passing him Poe didn't really look up. Ranpo then wrapped his arms around Poe's neck and kissed his nape.

Now he got Poe's attention.

"Darling your awake"

"Mmmhmm"
"Poe why didn't you notice me earlier"