10~ Don't say rivals can't fight and fuck

~Don't say rivals can't fight and fuck~

🃏Ship~ Ranpoe

🎴Summary: After leaving the guild Poe needed a place to stay, so Ranpo offers him to stay at his place, but Poe was extremely hesitant on the idea.

🀄️Contains- Smut, riding, power bottom Ranpo and a traumatized Karl.

📝Word count • 2700 •

~

Books scattered all over the floor, bags torn open, and even some snacks were piled in the mess. All because of an lost item.

Poe panicked and looked in every creak and corner of his hotel room, still there was nothing.

"Ohh no Karl not again"

The raccoon also helped in finding the missing item his owner probably misplaced. It's only been a couple of minutes but that item seemed to cause the room to be torn apart because of its lose presence.

Poe was about to look in the dressers for the third time but was interrupted by someone knocking on his door. He gasp and looked at the mess he was in, he was in no shape for visitors, and even if it wasn't visitors but instead the maids that wouldn't even be better. Today is his last day in the hotel so it wouldn't be a surprise that the maid would came in to clean after his stay, but because this room was beyond dirty he wanted to clean for them. He didn't want anyone too see him in this state which is why he tried to ignore the knocking.

However who ever the person was wouldn't stop. The knocking wasn't professional so Poe concluded that maybe it wasn't a staff, and even if it was they would have opened the door themselves by now, so it indicated that Poe did in fact have a guest.

He has two people in mind who would dare to visit him out of the blue.

Either Lucy, his ex co worker.

Or

Ranpo, his rival.

Lucy would usually visit Poe here and there when they meet for a position in the guild.

And Ranpo visited almost any chance he got.

Because he wasn't exactly close to neither of time he couldn't really differentiate their knocks.

Especially because sometimes Ranpo doesn't even knock, he just barges in.

Poe got tied of the knocking and went to go see for himself who it was.

He looked through the pep whole and blushed when he saw his rival and not his ex coworker. He looked around and debated if he should really let Ranpo in.

The knocking was getting annoying so he just opened it.

"Poe!"

"R-ranpo to what do I owe the pleasure"

"You have more of those expensive sna-"
"What's up with your room?

"Oh well uhhh- I lost something of mine and I can't seem to find it"

"Your passport?"