7~ Goodbyes aren't always said by words

~Goodbyes aren't always said by words~

🃏Ship- Soukoku

🎴Summary: Dazai visits Chuuya the following night Oda died, but Chuuya isn't ready to say goodbye.

🀄️Contains; Angst, smut, underage drinking, caring Chuuya, empty Dazai, and Oda's death.

📝Word count • 2400 •

~

As calmly as one can run without looking suspicious or weird, Chuuya made his way to Mori's office trying not to looked like he was in a panic.

Voices keep running throw his head, repeating and repeating the same things.

"Did you hear?"
"Dazai left the Mafia"
"Dazai never came back form his mission"
"Dazai is a traitor"

Dazai

Dazai

Dazai

All anymore seemed to be taking about was the now disappeared male.

And Chuuya hated it. He had to resist the urge to not kill the next person who mention that bastards name, especially with no respect.

In some eyes Chuuya might look like he's just in a rush for a meeting with Mori but in reality the Mafia boss had no business for the ginger, he himself just wanted to know what truly happened to Dazai.

After leaving yesterday for unknown reasons the bandage male never came back. It was odd in Chuuya's eyes. He knew about the whole Ango situation but since he was never involved in the investigation he didn't think much about it. But he did hear who was sent on that mission, it was a male who never returned, a male everyone referred to as 'Dazai's friend'. Putting the puzzle pieces together Chuuya got the idea that maybe the rumors aren't entirely fake. It just wasn't like Dazai to up and leave, it wasn't like him to be late to his office to get his report done faster than Chuuya, it wasn't like him to have friends. This is why he was on his way to Mori, to hear things for himself.

The guards at the door didn't even question anything when Chuuya approached the door. Nothing had to be said and they moved out the way bowing down to their superior.

"How about the pink one Elise deer it's looks so much better than the white one, I-it even has flowers~"

"I said no!"

"But deer"

"Pardon me Sir"

Mori looked up confused. He got up and cleared his throat.

"Chuuya?"
"To what I owe the pleasure, I don't remember summoning you here myself"

"I'm here on the matter with Dazai sir"

Chuuya bowed and Mori sighed. He knew this was coming.

"Very well I'll explain the information I have, for now sit"
"In the meanwhile I have a 89 bottle we can drink, I understand it's your taste and depending on how you take the situation, you're going to need it"

Chuuya listened and sat down, he served himself the glass of wine as listened closely.

He didn't really like what he heard.