Chapter 11

When Agnetha woke up the next time she was still having a headache but it was less bad. 

She was feeling better at all.

She took a few minutes without moving to comprehend the dreams from the past days. 

Yesterday or was it the day before yesterday? Björn visited her. She was sure that his appearance was the result of her imagination but in a way it was different than her other dreams she had in the past days. 

This one had felt more real. There weren't any dead or none existing people in it like the most others. 

But it couldn't be real. He would never visit her. 

He didn't cared at all.

Did he ever cared?

Well, now, that was clear to her, he cared less than ever.

Why would he visit her? He had Lena now.

She tried to escape from her own thoughts. She opened her eyes and started observing her environment. She was in her bedroom. The curtains were closed but bit light was coming through. That meant it was day.

She slowly turned to her side. Out of the corner of her eye she could see somebody laying in bed next to her.

"Frida, I...", she started talking but stop imminently when she realized that it wasn't Frida who was lying next to her. 

It was a man, with dark blonde hair. Björn? No, this couldn't be, or could it?

"This is all in your head, Agnetha. Nothing what you are seeing is real. That must be due to the fever.", tried Agnetha to explain herself.

In a way she wanted to linger in her dream world. It was a way better world than the real world.

Agnetha was just laying in her bed for another few minutes and stared at "Björn".

 After a short amount of time the man next to her suddenly started opening his eyes. After he realized that Agnetha was awake he started speaking: "Agnetha, darling. How are you feeling?"

Hearing this made Agnetha shiver. "You are not real!", she started screaming.

"Anna, everything is alright. I'm here to protect you.", tried Björn his best to calm Agnetha down.

"Get out of my head! Please! Leave me in peace! I am just trying to start a new life!", she was now sobbing hysterical.

When Frida heard the howling she immediately ran upstairs to see what was happening. When she entered the room she could see Agnetha hysterical screaming a sobbing  and Björn doing his best to calm her down. It looked like he was failing.

"Hey, Chiquitita. Everything is alright. Nobody wants to hurt you.", was now also Frida trying to comfort Agnetha. 

Frida started singing quietly:

"Chiquitita, tell me what's wrong
You're enchained by your own sorrow
In your eyes, there is no hope for tomorrow
How I hate to see you like this
There is no way you can deny it
I can see that you're oh, so sad, so quiet

Chiquitita, tell me the truth
I'm a shoulder you can cry on
Your best friend, I'm the one you must rely on
You were always sure of yourself
Now, I see you've broken a feather
(How it hurts to see you cry)
(And how it hurts to see you sad)
I hope we can patch it up together

Chiquitita, you and I know
How the heartaches come and they go
And the scars they're leaving
You'll be dancing once again
And the pain will end
You will have no time for grieving
Chiquitita, you and I cry
But the sun is still in the sky
And shining above you
(Even though you cry)
(The sun is shining in the sky)
Let me hear you sing once more
(So let me hear you sing some more)
Like you did before
(The way you used to do before)
Sing a new song, Chiquitita
Try once more, like you did before
Sing a new song, Chiquitita