13 - This is enough.. You are enough..

Start from the beginning

"You still want to go for that drive?" Noah asked.

"Nope, I prefer this.. Whatever this was.. This is enough.. You are enough.." Caitlynn said, Noah held her closer and kissed on top of her head.

"Thank you Noah"

"I charge for my service, me n Juno will be over for dinner. "

"Won't have it any other way.. " Caitlynn said with a smile.

'This is enough.. You are Enough' Noah thought as he watched her walk back to her house.

He couldn't take his mind of what happened and how he behaved towards her. It took all his will power to not pull her into a kiss and show her how well she should have been treated. The bits and pieces of information he got from her was enough to know that he cheated on her, how that was beyond his imagination. If Caitlynn was his wife, he would worship the floor she walked, Noah shook his head, he didn't even know the woman properly and he was having a conflict with himself, he never thought about settling down with a women and he was sure he wasn't going to start now. He wasn't even a casual dating person, dating a person would mean commitment and hassle. He didn't want to burden himself with commitments, expectations and disappointments. He knew Caitlynn was a wounded warrior he didn't want to mess with her and make things complicated for him and her. He liked that she could depend on him for advices, likewise he could depend on her with Juno related issues. He could try and figure out Caitlynn but he still couldn't figure out Juno. He doesn't want to say or do anything to offend the teenager.

Caitlynn Clark was almost done cooking when she heard Noah and Juno knock at their front door, violet opened the door and pulled her into her room. Noah went to Matt, he stopped what he was doing and smiled at him, he ruffled his hair and pulled on the toy Ian was playing with, Ian giggling and it warmed her heart. She turned around and continued with cooking.

"I'm starving!" Noah whispered to her and it send chills down her spine, she thought her heart would jump out of her body. "Clark did I catch you off guard?"

"I thought you were with the kids" Caitlynn said with a smile.

"I was till you pulled me with this amazing food, smells so good I didn't even know I was this hungry" Noah looked over to the dish she was preparing.

"It's nothing." Caitlynn blushed. "Besides its all I can do, in return for.. earlier." Caitlynn said choosing her words carefully. Despite of being a writer, words betrayed her feelings.

'If only you knew the thing I want to do to you' Noah shook the thoughts off. He couldn't believe how he behaved around her. Noah went to the kids and tried to talk to Matt, he simply smiled and showed off his painting with pride.

"Don't underestimate yourself. Know that you are worth more than you give credit for. " Noah said and walked back to Ian and Matt. Caitlynn felt all warm and fuzzy but she felt guilty in feeling what she was feeling hearing his words. She didn't understand why she was being vulnerable around him.

After they had food Noah was washing the dishes when Caitlynn came back after tucking in Ian and Matt. Juno and violet were reading and talking in the hall

"You didn't have to do that." Caitlynn said sitting on the counter next to him.

"Hmmm."

"You look tired."

"Hmmm."

"You thinking about something?"

"Hmmm."

"You want to talk about it?"

"Nope."

"Good talk!" Caitlynn was about to walk off in frustration when he came in front of her captivating her on counter.

"What the heck Noah?" Caitlynn complained looking at the kids, they were too busy to notice.

"How are you feeling?" Noah asked with the most cutest smile Caitlynn had ever seen.

"I'm.. I'm okay!" Caitlynn spoke in a low voice, the last thing she wanted was either Violet or Juno to see them in this compromising situation.

"If you ever feel what you felt today, which you shouldn't by the way, feel free to call me any time, you might not be a morning person but I am. You don't have to look at the clock or wonder if I'm busy or something, don't think twice before calling or even better coming up like you did earlier. " Noah Cleared.

"I thought you don't do psych consult for free." Caitlynn said sarcastically.

"You're right! I don't!" Noah stepped back and looked at her intensely. He smiled and said "see you tomorrow Clark." he went to where Juno and violet was sitting and they both said their goodbyes to violet. Caitlynn got down from the counter and decided she was never sitting on the kitchen counter ever again. He left her hot and bothered. She hated that she was feeling all warm and safe with him and as he isn't around she was feeling cold and anxious. 

Thank you for reading :)