Elexia looked at Rosalie with wide-eyes only to see the vampire smiling lightly at her, still ducked under a tree, hiding from the sun. Elexia's blue eyes seemed to sparkle with the sun rays hitting them.

"Go sit over there," Rosalie grinned and motioned toward the small hill covered in flowers.

Elexia playfully squinted her eyes, but walked to the hill nonetheless. She was wondering why Rosalie was hiding under the shade. Her heart was pounding against her sternum as she waited for Rosalie to make her next move; to do anything, really.

She didn't even really have a moment more until Rosalie took all of the air right out of her lungs, her throat going dry instantly.

The blue-eyed girl didn't know what she expected to happen when Rosalie stepped into the sunlight. It could've been anybody's guess, but what did happen, was farther from what Elexia could have ever thought.

She was sparkling; literally sparkling. It looked as if specks of glitter were embedded on every inch of the blonde vampire's skin. Elexia had yet to find a single flaw to Rosalie Hale - and she knew she never would.

Slowly, Rosalie walked over to Elexia, bright blue doe eyes trained on her every elegant movement. It took everything in the vampire to restrain her smile. When she sat down, Elexia's warm hands were all over her.

"I just. . I'm speechless." Elexia muttered, picking Rosalie's stone hand up and holding it in her own. She traced every one of her fingers, her touch so light that it was barely there - but Rosalie felt all of it. She pushed the sleeve of her purple shirt up, tracing all of her beautiful skin. Rosalie lifted her own hand to place it on Elexia's cheek, rendering her motionless again, looking from her hand up to her eyes.

"I love your blue eyes," Rosalie whispered, so quiet Elexia almost didn't hear it.

"I love your everything," Elexia breathed out, a soft chuckle escaping with the words.

Rosalie smiled and leaned down to place a soft kiss on the tip of Elexia's nose.

"One day, we'll take Gaia here. Show her the Earth she was named after," Rosalie softly spoke as Elexia stared off at the view of bright greens, blues, pinks and purples - so amazing to her sensitive human eyes.

Elexia smiled, turning back to look into Rosalie's eyes; warm honey, as always. They were so comforting to Elexia. She could tell Rosalie was doing her best to stay as still as possible; to not freak her out. This was all new for the both of them. Elexia had never been with a vampire, but she tried to remember that Rosalie had never been with a human, either.

"You know so much about me, I think it's time you told me about you. And your family." Elexia offered, raising her brows just a bit.

"Well, for starters, Carlisle only turned us when we were each near-death, or along those lines. He saved us, if you can consider it that. Esme attempted to end her life by jumping off of a cliff, Carlisle saved her. Emmett had been mauled by a black bear; I found him and brought him to Carlisle. Edward was dying of Influenza."

"What about Alice and Jasper?" Elexia asked.

"Alice and Jasper are a bit different," Rosalie began. "When you're human, if you're going to have a particularly special vampire ability - if you were to be turned - it can show up in human traits, too. Alice was having premonitions, even as a human, and her family locked her in a mental asylum for it. Alice said she doesn't remember much of it, but an older vampire turned her when she was being hunted."

"Oh, wow," Elexia's eyes were wide. She would've never been able to tell Alice had gone through all that, because she was so light and delicate.

"As for Jasper, he was turned by a woman named Maria to use him to train and kill newborn vampires. Eventually, Jasper was exhausted from being used like this, and him and Alice found each other & then found the rest of us. Jasper is the newest to the animal diet, so it's still a little hard for him to be around humans."