Chapter 20: The Kindest Cut

After Introducing Ikaris to the gang. At the Bar, Five stands behind the counter, handing shots to everyone as Five explained to them about the Kugelblitz.

"So this Kugelblitz, it's...?" Viktor ponders, questioning Five as Five pours him a drink.

"The end of Everything. Every rock, every star, and every atom is sucked into a radiant black hole. Everything," said Five.

"Randomly collapsing matter every moment in time across all existence till nothing's left, damn." Y/n finishes as she pours a glass of whisky to consume her grievances, sad that Wong is gone. Ikaris notices this and places a hand on her shoulder in condolence.

"Hate to say I told you so, but..." Five started but were cut off by Y/n.

"Oh, shut your cake-hole, Five," Y/n says, receiving an eye roll from Five as they both drink.

There was a moment of silence before Lila spoke, "You know, it's impressive. Whoever knocked off your mum hated you all enough to end the entire universe."

"We don't know that." Viktor quickly replies, making Y/n raise an eyebrow, 'What's up with him,' She thought.

"It doesn't matter who created the thing. We just have to kick its ass," Allison said receiving an eye roll from Y/n.

"Oh really? How? Are you and Diego gonna punch it in the Kugel?" Luther rhetorically asked making Y/n chuckle.

'Now there's a show I would pay to see.' She thought, taking a sip of her drink.

"The best plan is to go back down n time and eliminate the paradox, destroy whatever it was that took out our mothers, and stop the Kugelblitz before it starts, but we can't do that. The briefcase is kaput." Five explains as everyone listens, sinking it all in.

"And why the hell can't you just jump us out of here? Or how about Y/n just portal us back there?" Allison asked rudely.

Y/n gave her a glare, "The Last time we tried we all got stuck in time, genius!" She said looking at her with a 'are you stupid' expression.

"And what about you, huh? You're more powerful than all of us, so it shouldn't be hard for you to conjure whatever magik shit to take us back," stated Allison.

Ivan heard this and stood from his seat, getting in front of Allison and blocking her view from Y/n. "Hey-

He was cut off by Y/n calling his name and pulling him back by the arm mouthing, 'You don't speak for me.' Making him back down and return to his seat.

Y/n then looked at her Sister/Best Friend, "If I do, it could cause the scale to become more unbalanced and we would end up in a time loop, that will make us go through the same thing over and over again until you start to lose sight of what you is real or fake." Y/n then walks closer to Allison, "So if you want to stop this, calm the fuck down." Y/n explained, making Allison look at her and silently scoff.

Another awkward silence was there, nobody said anything due to the argument between the rumor and the sorceress, Viktor broke it, "So...What's plan B?" He asked.

"N/n!"

A familiar voice was heard, Y/n looked behind to see it was Klaus and instantly ran up to hug him. "Oh my God! What happened to you?" She said looking at the wound on his chest.

Klaus didn't answer and held up his finger☝️ and sauntered up next to Five behind the bar, "Oh, gimme that," He snatched a bottle of whiskey.