Chapter 15: The Tale of Two Y/n's: Part2

Sparrows...
Crows flap around an open space, and some rest in cages in her room below, Fei chops food while Ben sits nearby brooding while the birds eat.

BEN POV:
"We're getting tons of missing person complaints in a three-block radius. I was thinking hysteria." Fei informed

"What are they up to?" I questioned, "Who?" Fei does not understand. "The Umbrella Academy. Use your head, Number Two." I pointed out.

First Y/n, then Marcus, and now they're grabbing civilians of the streets?" I said trying to put the pieces together.

"Number Two? I suppose that means you're Number One now?" Fei turned to me.

"Marcus is missing. I'm taking the rains." I say, It's obvious who the leader should be. I'm should be Number One since Marcus is gone.

Fei grins at the statement. "What? You think it should be you?" I spat, scoffing at the idea.

"You had your chance once. Didn't turn out too well, now did it? She mocked.

I turned away as rage started to consume me, I eye one of her crows perched nearby. I grabbed it around the neck putting pressure into my grasp, I hear Fei wincing in pain.

"Say that again?" I warned her tightening my grip even more. Fei bares her teeth, lifts her chin, and raises one hand in the air. Crows circle overhead as we have our face-off.

"Excuse me, children, do you mind if I clean up?" Grace came in. We stopped fighting. I released the bird in my hand, "Do it quickly." I said annoyed.

Grace gives a big smile, she steps inside with a bucket and other supplies.

"You know how much I respect Marcus." I reasoned.
"Of course."-Fei sneered
"I would do anything to protect him."
"Sure."-Fei

"But we've been Numbers Two and we d Three for far too long, Fei. With Marcus gone, it's moving day." I said.

Fei took a moment in thought about it, "Change can be good." She said, convince. Excellent.

"Think about it. You, Me, center stage taking things to the next level." I grinned at the idea.

"So how do we handle the Umbrella situation?" Fei asked.

"If they bring Marcus back, so be it. If they don't, then we have some decisions to make." I answered with a smirk on my face.

"Marcus isn't coming back. God took him." Grace said.

"God?" Fei questioned.

Grace beams."Yes, God is in the basement, and he called Marcus home." Grace then leaves, now it was just us.

'What the Hell is she talking about? Never-mind.' I shook away the thought.

"Does she need a checkup?"

"Focus, Fei. We play this right, Sparrow Academy is all ours." I then leave the room not before Fei spoke again.

"But what are we going to do with Y/n, it's obvious she can be a problem, with her powers. The Umbrellas will have the upper hand with her on their side." Fei explained.

I stopped in my trace, I breathe in hard knowing she was right but I'm not gonna stop fighting for her.

"Let me handle that Problem. Like I said before, we'll get her back." Stated walking out of the room.