Chapter 14:The Tale of Two Y/n's: Part1

Since the real Y/n left with Five. It was now just the Y/n2 and the ready of the Umbrella siblings.

"I mean, Five and Y/n have a good track with this stuff. I feel like we should listen to them." Viktor suddenly spoke.

"Damn straight!" Y/n2 said. Earning a 'really' look from the others.

Klaus then got up. "Hey, quick question. Do none of you heartless bastards care about our murdered moms?" He then placed the journal on the pool table.

"Klaus, the only one that we knew plugged into a wall," Diego said.

"Oh yeah? Well, this is my real mother." Klaus opened up a page for them to see. "And she's called Rachel. And I have her eyes. See?" Klaus gestured to the photo of his mother.

No one seemed to be moved by this as they all just stared at him blankly😑.

"Come on! We need to find out who did this!" He slammed the journal down."This is the thing! This is the main thing!"

"Klaus! Why do even bother caring about your birth mother when she sold you for money? If that was my mom, I wouldn't want anything to do with her!" Y/n said.

"That's just cold, n/n," Klaus said, his hand placed to the right of his chest. Trying to sound hurt.

"Truth hurts Klaus." She said bluntly.

"Exactly!!! Klaus, is this all you want?" Shouted Diego.

"-Yeah!" Klaus answered.

"Because it's Dad, all right? He knew where we were born. He hated us in '63. Boom! Murders." Diego stated.

"You think Dad is capable of killing innocent people?" Klaus said.

Allison straight up laughed.
"Absolutely." -Viktor
"Oh, it's Murder City, buddy."-Diego
"I'd be a-lot surprised if he wasn't."-Y/n

"Yeah, I guess so." Klaus gave up. Then Luther finally arrived.

"Little late for a meeting, pal," Diego said once he saw Luther come in.

"Y/n and I were being held captive. By the Sparrows." Luther said. "Yeah, I already told them, when I got here," Y/n told Luther.

"So wait. Did none of you notice?" Luther asked. They all started making up excuses. "Quit lying." Y/n and Allison simultaneously

"Oh yeah. Okay. Nice." Luther said. "Did they hurt you guys?" Allison said. "Who the Sparrows? God, no. Not at all. Excellent hosts."

"Real quite charming. The food was great." I added.

"Oh, and you should see their gym. Outstanding! I think we got these guys all wrong." Luther said taking another sip of his smoothie.

"Says the people they kidnapped." Allison pulled out a sparrow album from the tote bag.

Diego whistles to them, getting their attention. "What did they want?" He said.

"Oh yes, that reminds me, they want Marcus. He's missing. They want him back. Unharmed, Viktor." Y/n told, gesturing mainly to him.

"We don't have him," Viktor said.

Luther and Y/n looked back at each other. "Well damn. I was kinda hoping we'd solve that one quickly and then move on to problem number two. Disappearing people."