Chapter 16: Old Friend's, New Problems

(Duplicate) Y/n2 POV:
"Whoah, what the hell was that?" I heard Viktor speak.

"What? You were losing them. I'm an actor, I improvise." Allison said

"Superb performance, Helen Mirren, but we don't have Marcus," I told her.

"Well they don't know that," Allison replied.

"Oh yeah, well what are we going to do when they show up and find out?" Viktor asked.

"I don't know. We'll figure that out next. But why don't you both relax? Okay, we're powerful superheroes. It's time we started acting like it," Allison stated.

"Oh, like how you almost turned a conversation with Ben into a street fight," Viktor said incredulously.

While the two were bickering, I didn't fail to notice a presence nearby, it felt......familiar somewhere.

I stopped walking when I heard a saw something that nearly man's my heart jump out. I turned around and saw no one so I shook off the feeling.

I pulled out my pocket mirror, secretly checking to see who was following me. My eyes widen when I saw him, quickly closing my mirror I sped and walked to an alleyway.

With no one looking I teleported behind him when he entered. "Stalking people now, are we?" I spoke, folding my arms.

"Seeing the undead walking among us always has my attention." He pulled his hood down.

I scoffed, "You're one to talk, how many times did you come back from the afterlife, Ikaris!"

Third POV:
He turned around revealing his face to her. Ivan Drake A.K.A. Ikaris, Y/n's best friend.
(Picture from above)

Power: Teleportation

Their serious faces broke out into happy faces as he disappeared and reappeared close to Y/n2, embracing her into a hug

"Long time no see, man," Y/n2 said happy to see him. "Long time indeed, it's been like what 2 years now." He said.

"Three years, my friend." Y/n2 corrected, "More importantly, how are you here!? I mean I know you're able to teleport to different places but how did you enter this timeline?" She asked so surprisingly.

"I had a good teacher." Ivan gave her a wink, making her a smug look. "Obviously. You were a wreck when we met," She chuckled.

"And as much as I would love to catch up, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. "One is because I'm not the real Y/n, I'm her duplicate." She made her body glitch as proof.