Her hair was magenta and absolutely beautiful, as was she. Picturesque. She was one of, if not the most beautiful girl they'd ever seen. To top it off, on her head lay a crown. A rose-gold crown with an intricate floral pattern fit for a princess.

The girl looked at them, taking their breath away with just her gaze. She fixed her eyes on someone and smiled. That's when they saw the fangs, and when the image of innocence shattered, there was only awe. Amazement. Even with fangs, she looked stunning. The contrast between the innocence they saw and the fear they felt reminded them of another charming vampire. A blond one.

"Mika!" she yelled his name gleefully.

She ran to him and jumped, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Mika made no effort to catch her or hold her. Instead, he said, "Get off of me." Though he sounded annoyed, he made no effort to remove her.

She got off of him, not minding his tone and still smiling.

"Um, who's that?" Yoichi asked what everyone was wondering.

"Hello, Princess Elizabeth," Lord Crowley said.

"Hello, Lord Crowley," she greeted with a polite smile. She made no movement toward him, instead she stood by Mika's side. A stance that seemed natural to both of them.

"You're the vampire princess," Guren stated.

"Yup, and Mika's girlfriend," she said, wrapping both of her arms around one of Mika's.

Everyone's eyes opened wide at the news. Before they could say anything, Mika clarified. "She's not my girlfriend," he stated calmly.

He was used to her telling people that she was his girlfriend any time they hung out together. He'd never even denied it until now, and she noticed. She glanced up at him, but only for a millisecond and saw that he was looking away.

The difference between those times and now, was that he never wondered what look people had on their faces. What look one specific person had on his face. The look, he imagined, was probably shock. Maybe jealousy. Guess he'd never know. He refused to look at him; he knew that if he did look, he'd just end up explaining himself, and after what happened three days ago, it wasn't something he wanted or needed to do anymore.

"Ok, so Elizabeth-" Guren began. Before he could finish his sentence, he was on the ground with a sword at his neck.

"That's Princess Elizabeth to you," she stated with her fangs bared. "Got it?"

"Got it," he said looking at her from the ground and a little out of breath, as she had knocked it out of him in just that fraction of a second.

And as fast as she had attacked, she was on her feet again. "That goes for all of you," she said to the others.

"Got it," they all said unanimously.

"Excuse him Princess," Lord Crowley began. "He didn't know any better."

"So," Mika began. "Ferid sent you to help us?"

"That's right!" she smiled. "Aren't you happy I'm here?" She ran to him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug.

"Not particularly." Mika made no effort to hug her back, but neither did he push her away.

"I love you too, Mika," she chuckled.

Mika began to walk away, but Princess Elizabeth stopped him with her sword to his neck. "Where do you think you're going?" she asked.