CH. 21 - Side Halloween Chapter :)

Ok, so this is a side chapter I wrote literally 10 minutes ago so sorry if it's not that good lol. I just thought of it randomly today and thought, "Hey why not write it and post it?" So, here we are lol 

            "Mika! Are you home?!" Yuu ran through their front door.

            Mika was on their living room couch, surfing through the channels. He turned his head to look at Yuu and said, "Yuu, I'm sitting literally right in front of you."

            "Oh whoops." Yuu's wide smile didn't falter. "Well, whatever. Look what I got!" he told Mika, holding up two outfits.

            "Are those costumes?" Mika asked. He'd wondered why Yuu hadn't been home when he woke up that morning, but the thought of him getting them Halloween costumes never crossed his mind.

            "Yeah! It's Halloween! Come on, let's dress up!"

            Mika thought for a second. "Alright, fine. What costumes did you get?" he asked. Yuu threw him one of the outfits he was holding, and he looked at the tag. "Are you serious?" Mika asked him, now a little irritated.

            "What?" 

            "You got me a vampire costume?" Mika squinted his eyes. "Very funny." 

            "Oh, come on Mika! I figured since you already have the fangs," Yuu explained.

            "Is that supposed to convince me?"

            "Please, Mika?" Yuu gave his best puppy dog eyes, hoping to convince Mika.

            After a moment, a hint of a smirk appeared on Mika's face. "Alright," he agreed. "I'll wear it on one condition."

            "What condition...?" Yuu asked, skeptically.

            "You're not wearing a werewolf costume," Mika's smirk grew.

            "Ok, well what am I wearing...?" Yuu asked. He wasn't sure how he felt about the excitement so clear in Mika's eyes, or the smirk that gave him both butterflies and chills at the same time. 

            "I'll be right back." Mika's smile changed from a smirk to the most innocent smile before he walked out their door.

            "Oh, no," Yuu sighed.

Half an hour later.

            Yuu heard the doorknob turn and quickly turned off the TV, nervous about what Mika had brought. "Mika," he said. "You're back."

            Five minutes later, Yuu was standing in front of their bedroom mirror, cheeks red, and glaring at Mika's reflection.

            "Mika," he said through his teeth. "This is a red ribbon with a bow in the front."

            "Yup," Mika smiled widely, almost innocently. 

            "There is no fucking way, I'm going trick-or-treating like this!" Yuu turned to look straight at Mika now.

            That was when he saw any trace of innocence leave Mika's face; replaced only with a playful smirk that would make the devil tremble. "Who said anything about trick-or-treating?" 

Comments are always appreciated XD