CH. 22 - Lizzy

Seraph of the End chapter 129? What's that? Never heard of her.

Aaaaanyway, starting this one off with their breakup because I like to break hearts >:). Jk, I just think it's an important part of my story, and I'm sure not everyone remembers it since I posted it like a year ago. Anyway, here goes nothing. 😅 Thank you to anyone who's still reading XD

Previously:

"So, I'm sorry Yuu, but I don't agree with this experiment. And the fact that you don't care, makes me not even want to look at you." It broke Mika's heart hearing himself say that, and by the tear rolling down Yuu's cheek, he could tell he'd broken his heart too.

"You don't mean that," Yuu choked out.

Mika felt his eyes water. "I'm done Yuu," he said calmly as a tear spilled over. "I'm done arguing with you about this. I'm done trying to convince you. I'm done. So, go ahead. Do the experiment. Do whatever you want, just leave me out of it."

"Mika..."Yuu started, but he was too late. Mika had already walked away.

***

Days passed in awkwardness every time Mika and Yuu were in the same room. The same awkwardness even when they were in different rooms. They all waited for the so-called ally that was supposed to arrive. Curiosity increasing day by day, along with thirst in Mika's case. Fortunately, the wait was over.

Everyone, aside from the two vampires, was having dinner when they heard a loud whirling sound. Mika heard the same sound from his room and went out to the living room where the others were already standing by the window. Right after him, Lord Crowley appeared from wherever he had been.

What they saw wasn't what they were expecting, not that they were expecting anything specific anyway. Outside, landing, were three helicopters. The one in the middle pink, and the two around it white. No one knew if those helicopters contained the ally they were waiting for or if they contained an enemy they should worry about.

"Get your weapons ready!" Guren shouted. Everyone did as they were told.

"Wait!" yelled Mika. He recognized those helicopters, especially the pink one.

"Oh," added Crowley. "Yeah, you're going to want to wait. I'm guessing she's who we were waiting for."

Mika hurried towards the door and the others followed. The pink helicopter was landing when they got to the door and stood next to Mika, with the two white ones following suit. The two white ones opened their doors first. Two common vampire girls walked out of each helicopter. The four then stood next to the pink helicopter as its doors opened. Out of the pink helicopter walked out another vampire girl. This one was different from the others though.

She was wearing a long sleeved, flowy, baby doll dress. The dress was a light pink with roses on it. It had ruffles at the top and a transparent layer with ruffles that went over the skirt of the dress and made up the sleeves. She was also wearing heels that made it difficult to pinpoint her exact height. In heels she seemed to be about Yuu's height.

 In heels she seemed to be about Yuu's height