CH. 14 - You're Mine

"I love you too," Yuu smiled.

              They kissed again and Mika laid back on the bed with Yuu still on top of him, without breaking their kiss, and keeping his hands on Yuu's waist. Yuu tangled one of his hands in Mika's hair and in one swift movement he was under Mika. That's when they heard a knock at the door. 

              "Ugh," Mika sighed. 'What now?' he thought.

              "Great," Yuu sighed.

              Mika smiled at how annoyed Yuu sounded. He stood and walked to the door with Yuu following. It was Lord Crowley again, but this time the others stood behind him.

              "Hey," he smiled.

              "What?" Mika asked.

              "Hi," Yuu smiled back. It reminded Mika of how much they had changed. Four years ago it was Mika who would've smiled, and Yuu who would've been the opposite of friendly, like Mika was being now.

              "I was just telling everyone there's food in the kitchen. Apparently Ferid planned for this. I also found this note," he said, handing Mika a piece of paper. 

Hi there!

Hope you're all okay, and if you're here and reading this, it means Mika's there. Yey! I'm happy you're alive Mika! There's food in the kitchen, so help yourselves. Also, you'll find what you need in the closet on the second floor. The one next to the music room. Mika knows where it is. Be a good boy and show them where, would you Mika? Thanks! ^_^

Love,

               Ferid

P.S. Since it's right next to it, Mika, you should show them the music room, and maybe play them one of your songs! 

              Mika gritted his teeth, annoyed and crumpled the piece of paper in his hand. "Did everyone already-"

              "Read it? Yeah," Lord Crowley smirked.

              "Mika, you write songs?" Yuu smiled surprised. The others hadn't noticed Yuu standing behind Mika. They looked at him and were a little in shock. Yuu looked hot, like extremely hot. He looked almost as hot as Mika. Standing next to each other they looked like that one ideal, hot, badass, power couple. They had to stop themselves from staring.  

              "Um, well..." Mika blushed a little. "Anyway, you guys going to eat first, or do you want to go upstairs first?" Mika avoided eye contact.

              "Well, I'm kind of hungry," Kimizuki said. They'd eaten a little over two hours ago, but it wasn't much. Definitely not enough to say no to food. The others all agreed.

              "Alright then, let's go," Yuu said.

              They began to walk away. Yuu walked out the door and looked back, noticing Mika wasn't next to him. "Aren't you coming?" he asked.

              "No, you go. I'll wait here, when you guys are done just let me know," he smiled.

              "Are you sure?" 

              "Yeah."

              "Alright," Yuu said walking back to him. He gave him a kiss on the lips and followed after the others.