Chapter 3

TRIGGER WARNINGS
- Blood, Mental Distress & Trauma

The van sped through the empty streets of New York. It was an odd sights, seeing no one walking or driving around, but at the moment, they were thankful.

Though the inside of the van was a different scene. There were pools of blood around Leo, and drips around the others. No one dared to speak, until Donnie walked over to Raph, who was currently zoned out. Though he flinched out of his trance of sorts as Donnie began snapping his fingers near his face.

Raph.
Ra-ph??
"Raphael!"

"H-Huh?... Don?.."

Donnie sighed and began again. "As I was saying- You need to let me patch you up. You're bleeding all over the place. The last thing we need is some weird alien infection, so we should get that gash cleaned."

Raph went silent again, just looking down at his younger brother, before closing his eyes and shaking his head. "Sorry-- Shouldn't you be working on Leo??"

It was now Donnie who had shook his head. "I can't do much for him until we get back home...I don't have nearly enough supplies, let alone knowledge. Like I said, it's more of Leo's speciality."

"Oh..Right"

Donnie seemed to think for a second. "You said your hand was numb?"

"Mhm."

Leo looked over weakly, Splinter's hand still ontop of his head gently. "Could....Be nerve damage."

"Leo-- You shouldn't--" Raph tried to speak, only to be cut off once again. "No! No-- That's good! Leo, tell me what to do."

He nodded a bit. "Gotta clean it first."
"Got that much."
"Is it still bleeding?"
"Mm.." Donnie looked over another time but shook his head. "Not really."
"Bandages. Apply pressure, but not too much..."

His twin simply nodded, doing as he said. "Alright. Aaaaaand done. Next?"

"Check his eye..."

At the mention to his eye, Raph tensed. He started to shake slightly as he reached up, hand just hovering over his eye.

Suddenly, he was back. He was surrounded by a black nothingness, the only other things there were the pinkish purple goop of the Krang. He shuddered, stuck. Unable to make himself fight against it.

Raphael???
Raph-- You're doing it again.

He instantly shook his head and faked a smile. "Sorry- It doesn't even hurt that bad, it can wait."

Donnie looked down, a fragment of worry shining on his face. "I....Guess so, sure. Mikey! You're next!"