"Okay I'm sorry, I was texting Sannie when he introduced himself in class and I forgot to listen. But hey, how about we introduce all to you?"

We first sat with them, they all introduced themselves, most of them. Except the one guy on my left side. He was wearing headphone and kept staring at the food while thinking.

"My name is Jaesang, and I'm 20 years old" I said looking at the rest, some had surprised faces.

"What the- Jaesang! I didn't expect such deep voice coming from you." Said the taller named Mingi, which himself had a deep voice.

We talked for a bit, I listened what the others said but curiosity was killing me so I then tapped Wooyoungs shoulder to ask him.

"Is he okay? Does he speak?" Pointing towards the guy which they told me his name was Hwa.
Immediately, the others stopped talking and looked towards me.

Jongho, who was next to Hwa, tapped his arm and he finally woke up from his trance. He looked a bit confused until his eyes met mine and I could see a sparkle in his deep eyes.

He felt so familiar but I couldn't remember him. Where have I seen him before? Even tho I haven't been out in years.

"Hey Hwa, this is our new friend Sangie! I promise you he is very trustful. Do you wanna tell him about that?" Said Wooyoung pouting.

"Uh. Yeah I guess. I mean, Hongjoong can tell it too right? I'm not in the mood, then he stood up and walked away. That let me confused but I turned to Hongjoong who sighed and told me their story.

"You know, years ago, when we were younger, Hwa used to have a really good friend. They used to play, talk and be together almost everyday, their mums were also the closest friends. I even got to meet this guy once, he was so kind, always with a smile that melted people's hearts, like Hwas.
But one day, a terrible accident happend,  Hwa was told by his mum that his friend got into a car accident with the mother, the car got on fire. They were able to take the mother out of the car but not the kid. And on the way to the hospital the mother passed away."

He was telling that story... was it a coincidence that that woman died the same way his mother did? But why couldn't they take out the child?
He then continued the story.

"It's today 12 years ago that this accident happend and Seonghwa feels always so sorry for not helping that boy. But it wasn't his fault. We try to tell him."

12 years ago? But that's not possible.... My head starts spinning as memories start coming again.
Father never let me see the news when mother died. He said they were nothing important to see. Was that why father changed my name? He said that when mother died, my name would only bring bad memories.
Did he lie about all of that... Did he made people think I passed away too? I had to confirm if that was right.

Wooyoung was already calling my name when I had spaced out. "Sangie, you okay?" I nodded then turned to Hongjoong with a serious face.

"Do you perhaps know what the name of that mother was?" He looked at me confused as well as the rest of the guys.

"Uh yeah, I think I remember but why do you wanna-" I interrupted him before  let him finish.

"Was her name Suhyun?" I whispered trying to hold back my tears. He didn't hear me clear so I repeated with louder voice. "Was Her Name SuHyun. Kang Suhyun" I said.