KQ University 2.0

Start from the beginning

He said scratching his neck. Wait. So he also liked me? Now what do we do... I've never been in a relationship.

Seonghwa might have sensed I didn't know what to do so he just interviewed our hands and started walking again.
This time it felt more light, it's just us, the morning sunrise and our happy selves.

After the walk we arrived to Mingis apartment again where everyone was up and eating breakfast. We didn't tell them yet anything.

So to continue, for the next weeks, Seonghwa and I have been chatting and hanging out in class even more. Sometimes in the breaks between classes, he would just turn around from his seat to sit with me while I read a book or just look through the window.

Now it was a day before Valentines Day. I was at home cooking some chocolates with my mum and Ria. Since mum insisted to take them tomorrow and give them to someone special.

"So Yeo, which lucky person will be your Valentines?" Asked my mum.
"Yeah, I ask that to big brother. Aren't you close with that one guy named Seonghwa? I've seen you two so close lately, hmm?" Ria says looking me straight to the eyes. Those two love to joke around about anything.

"Well, actually I'm planning to ask him to be my boyfriend tomorrow" I say while wrapping some chocolate cookies.

I heard gasping from my sister and my mum was smiling proudly. "Your dad owns me 20€ now" she says making me look confused as same as Ria.

"Oh kids, your dad and I bet on who of you both would have a partner first. And I won. And I'm proud of you Yeosangie, don't forget to bring your soon to be boyfriend home. I want to meet him personally." Mum says.

It took me to surprise how she took it, since I wasn't sure if telling it out of blue was a good idea.

So in the evening we ended up wrapping everything for the next morning. Ria was surprised I was the one that was going to ask. Why does everyone surprise that.

Now it's February 14th, just woke up early for this special day. I took a shower, dried my hair, styled it, and wore a casual but good-looking outfit. I wore black baggy pants with a black tank top, a big jacket because it's still cold and a pair of boots. (Yeo from the teaser pictures of eyes in the sky)

So I pack everything I need and head with Ria to the Uni. Once there Jongho was already awaiting my sister so they went together and I just walked toward my class.

Walking through the hallways I get to my closet to put my books there and as I close the door Seonghwa is walking towards me with eyes wide open and a Lil smile.

"Oh my yeosangie, you look stunning. For any special occasion?" He says closing my closet and putting his arm over my shoulder to walk towards class.

"You don't look bad yourself," I tell him eyeing him from head to toe and laughing at his face for my bad flirts.

Once in the classroom, we head to our seats to find that someone had left a chocolate box at Hwas table, which made me remind that he has many fans in this school.

Seonghwa walked to his table to take the box and just leave it under his table to then turn to me and give me one of his relaxing smiles.

For the next class our teacher wasn't coming so we had free hour to do what we want and so I wanted to give Seonghwa my box of chocolates.

As I put my bag on my lap to look for the box, a girl from class walked by to stop beside Seonghwa. She had this confident attitude, one of the smartest and most popular of the year.

With a little face cough she took Hwas attention. "Good morning Seonghwa, please accept my chocolates and be my boyfrined" she says handing her box towards Hwa.

I had this feeling in my stomach that was making me want to cry for seeing that. Why was it? Jealousy maybe? But I just stood still with my box in hand.

The whole class had eyes on them. But the next move let gasps for many. Seonghwa stood up to the girl to look at her and then at me with a smile.

"I appreciate your chocolates Eunbin, but I can't accept your offer. I have someone already in my heart and I love this person so much."

"I- but Seonghwa, I'm the smartest girl and one of the prettiest of all the Uni, who is better than that?" Eunbin said with an angry tone not believing that she got rejected.

"I can show you right now" Seonghwa said turning to my side and holding his hand out to me to take it.

I could hear whispering from my classmates but that was gone when Seonghwa put his hand on my chin and I looked straight at him. I could read his lips asking me to kiss me.

Just after looking back at his eyes, I gave a little nod. I felt his lips on mine making my eyes close and enjoy the few seconds to then let go.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He said loud enough to make everyone present know.

"I'd love to Hwa" I say holding my arms around his neck and giving him a little peck.

After a few seconds, Eunbin stormed out boiling in Jealousy and then everyone started cheering. And that's when we realized that many people were watching us. How embarrassing

But just like that the bell rang and it was lunch break. Everyone was leaving outside, when they all left except for Hwa and I it became silent.

"Hwa.. I'm so happy for us, but you know. I wanted to ask you to be my boyfriend by giving you these chocolates I made for you." I mention while I hand him the box with the homemade chocolates.

"These look beautiful, thank you Sangie, we'll eat the later together. And for you, I wanted to ask u first since u made the first move earlier this year. I'm also so happy to have you for me, because I love you."

"I love you too, Hwa" I lastly say before feeling those bumpy lips on mine again.

-----------------
Hope you enjoyes this chapter. I took a bit since I redid it like three time cuz I didn't like the endings, but this one is it.
See you on the next one!