♡✿ Chapter 53 Daughter ✿♡

"Come on, Endeavor! Take Shigaraki down!" The small girl heard Lock Rock yell, making her look up and watch her Master fight the Number 1 Fire Hero.

Her breath hitched when she saw her Master kick the fire hero into the dragon hero, making them both fall to the ground harshly. Tears prickled her eyes, making the burning feeling on her eyes come back,"Someone... Someone please... stop him..."

Suddenly, Shigaraki started to target Eraser which scared the girl drastically making her hide her face,"You're in the way, Eraser Head! And give back (Y/n)!" The male quickly took out his knife, Shifting the weight of the tiny girl on his hip side before piggybacking the girl.

"The one in the way is you!" Eraser yelled, as well readied himself for impact but it never came as Deku interrupted Shigaraki's death kill towards his homeroom teacher, Aizawa-Sensei.

The small child looked up and saw Deku-kun yelling back at them to let them fight as well,"The worst that could happen is for us to lose Mr. Aizawa!"

The girl started to watch in awe at Deku and Bakugou fighting her Master which gave her a bit of hope that maybe... this could end in Shigaraki going to jail or death and her going home...

The heroes started getting into a new stanza once Endeavor punched Shigaraki far from them, and they started to form a new plan of defeating Tomura Shigaraki.

This little bit of movement and effort, atleast that's what (Y/n) thought of it as, gave the small girl hope that it was possible to be free again. She didn't even want to be a puppet to master Shigaraki. The thought of Eri crying every night because she wasn't there broke her tiny heart into pieces. But if she could get out of this alive, she'll comfort her Onee-San and hug her so tight, both of them won't be able to breath!

"Support Eraser and protect that child! Bakugo, protect Deku!" Endeavor yelled as Shigaraki got close to them while thinking,"If I can snatch Izuku Midoriya and (Y/n), leave this place.." before feeling a sharp pain in his head,"Get One For All..."

"One For All... become mine... Little Brother. And give me my daughter."

Midoriya, Shigaraki and (Y/n)'s eyes widened. The (C/h) started to shake in fear and this time, she wasn't shaking because of fear but because she recognized that voice from afar and that freaked the fuck out of her.

Not only did she realize that her Otosa was controlling Shigaraki in some way but she was siding with the heroes even tho she promised her father she wouldn't.

• Flashback •

"Otosa, what are villains and heroes?" The little girl asked looking up at her dad while he was busy with some papers.

He looked at her,"Huh? Where did you hear that?"

The girl fiddled with her fingers,"Um... Toga and twice said something about it."

"Oh? Well you are still young so... Me and the people that you met are the good guys and the people that are trying to take away our or Tomura and the others freedom are the bad guys."

"Huh? Why would they do that?"

"Because we live in a society where people don't see the bigger picture, my dear. But you do, don't you?"

"The bigger picture? Like the drawings I draw?" The girl smiled.

"Exactly!" He laughed and picked her up before setting her on his lap,"The bigger picture is that we are the good guys and those that are trying to destroy our better future are the bad guys."

"Oh okay but... Um what if the bad guys are also the good guys?"

"Huh? Well... That's for you to decide how to see that person. What do you think of me? Am I a bad guy when I'm just trying to help everyone understands something?"

"No! To me you're a good guy!" The little girl said then hugged her father. He laughed before hugging her back,"That's good. I don't want to see you ever upset or hurt because of me. You're my daughter after all. My blood. My power."

"Otosa..?" The little princess looked up at her father,"I love you..." The King of Evil's eyes widened before pushing her head down onto his chest,"If you love me, then promise to never betray me. Never side with heroes, Only me and Shigaraki... Do you understand?" He squeezed her arms tightly, leaving a bit of a bruise, making the girl quickly nod and agree without hesitation but it also made her cry a bit.

"Why are you crying? You shouldn't cry, it makes you weak." The girl held tightly onto her father,"I'm sorry, Otosa. I-i just... dont know how to control It."

"Tsk, I raised you to be strong. Stronger than anything. Stop it, crying is for those who have lost." He pushed her off, making the child fall onto the hard ground. What her father said, kept the child quiet throughout the entire night.

"This is love, right? What even is love? I only said it because Twice said something like that to Toga-chan." The girl thought,"Does Otosa love me?"

• Flashback end •

While the heroes began to fight Shigaraki right on the spot, making it easier for Aizawa and (Y/n) to get as far as possible, but not too far, just to stay out of range of the fight.

The heroes next to Aizawa looked over at the girl being carried by the erase hero and saw that she had a face that screamed out fear and discomfort. Her eyes were clouded with tears that never stopped at any point while she was staring at Shigaraki.

"(Y/n)." Shōta softly called out to her (keeping his eyes on Shigaraki), making her looked over at him,"I don't care if you're that man's biological child, I promised to keep you safe and I intend to keep that promise. You aren't that man's child, nor are you a tool to be used... You're Eri's and Hitoshi's little sister, you're Hizashi daughter, but most importantly... You are my daughter no matter what."

"Does that mean... you... love me..?" Holding on tightly, choking up her tears, waiting for his rejection but... it never came. Only three little words she's been waiting for from someone that truly cared for her,"I love you. Always. No matter what."