♡ ✿ Chapter 1: Otosa ✿ ♡

Please read the description first. It'll make your and my life much easier but unless you're lazy here's the Warning:
Blood
Language
Abuse
Anxiety and Depression

I have not read the manga so I'm following the anime. If you have a problem with that then please fucking leave. I don't have time for your tantrums. Good day/night.

I don't own any of the pictures or GIFS!!! They belong to the artists originally!!!

I don't own MHA/BNHA!!!
Originally written and illustrated by Kōhei Horikoshi.

♡✿✿❥✿✿ ♡

Everyone loves (Y/n) Platonically!
If I write something that seems sexual or anything else, please remember that (Y/n) is 3 and 1/2, so it's very much illegal and I don't want to be inappropriate. So please... Don't think anything funny in this story!
I'm serious, please don't.

When ever All for One says,"My power" it means he thinks of her as his power, his doll, his blood and soul. All for One is kinda a yandere for little (Y/n), but only father-Daughter Yandere type. All for One hates it when he hurts (Y/n) but loves it when She's making him proud by doing something amazing with her quirks and when she's become more powerful. He also doesn't take it lightly when someone hurts (Y/n). He'll go to great lengths as to make sure that person is suffering for their crime they've committed against his daughter, his very blood and power...

================================

"Tomura Shigaraki, I'd like you to meet someone."

All for One stepped out of the darkness and showed Shigaraki a little girl laying in his arms.

"What's that?"

All for One laughed,"A child, Tomura. She's my daughter."

"You have a daughter?" Shigaraki asked unamused and surprised.

"Well... She has my blood and her quirk- or should I say Quirks." He laughed again.

Shigaraki didn't know what to say and just kept silent.

"I believe you can use her. I've been Training her a lot and her quirks are getting stronger by the minute."

"What do you mean? What kind of quirks does she have?"

"All. She has all of the Quirks."

Shigaraki's eyes widened,"H-how?"

All for One smiled,"I'll tell you some other time, Tomura. When the time is right."

All for One then handed the little girl over to Tomura. At first he was hesitant due to his quirk and being afraid he might desecrate her but that's when All for One said,"You may touch her, Tomura. She's immortal and immune to death and distraction."

Tomura set all ten of his finger on her and what shocked him was that she really didn't desecrate. He then smiled and said,"You truly are great, Master."

All for One smiled before lifted up a small (F/C) bag,"I want you to show her to the rest of the league. I think it's necessary and it will show that I trust you and the others even more. But... Well, She's a diamond to me and if you or anyone else hurts her, there will be consequences. And I will see to it personally..."

"I thought you said she can't get killed?" Tomura asked confused.

"She can't yes but that doesn't mean she can't get scars and blood dripping from her small precious body.
If anything happens to my diamond, you'll have to pay for the consequences, Tomura."