Chapter 31: Sensation

Alessandro grasps my legs and yanks me to the edge of his bed, causing a gasp to leave my lips panting heavily, my eyes following his massive cock that hangs before my dripping pussy.

Grabbing my wrists, Alessandro pushes them over my head, leaning between my heated and drenched thighs and legs, feeling his throbbing cock pressing against me, making me whimper in hunger, my pussy pulsating.

As I watch, I question myself, how in the hell is he going to fit such an enormous, veiny, thick, and long cock inside me?

I bite my lip and let him slowly push the tip inside my wet pussy, trying to control my cries of pain as I feel the tin skin stretches open. "Shit..." I hiss, crashing my teeth on my bottom lip, my back arching from the soft mattress. "Oh, fuck," I hiss, his cock ripping my pussy open for him.

My eyes slide shut as his cock keeps pushing inside my tight, hot slippery pussy, the slipperiness making it easy to enter.

The burning sensation caused me to cry out and gasp, feeling that I am stretching, my legs shaking to accept his enormous cock.

I start panting heavily, my breath quivering as he keeps going. Having no intention of stopping as he propels his cock inside me.

"God!" I hiss, letting out a quivering breath, feeling my pussy grabbing tightly around his cock, but somehow ripping the further he goes.

My grip on the sheet tightens as the pain becomes harder to handle. "No more, you're too big...fuck!" I sigh as he listens to me and starts thrusting inside slowly, making me hiss in pain and pleasure, my pussy still getting used to his cock.

"For some reason, I am flattered by your remark, princess," he whispers, slowly pulverizing inside my stretching, aching pussy, grunting in rapture. I take deep breaths to relax, waiting until I get used to his cock inside. "So fucking tight," he growls, hissing to himself, and panting heavily. "Shit."

His hands make their way to cuff my hard breasts, massaging them to relax my body and keep me from tensing. "Slow," he grunts as if to keep himself on a leash.

Our panting and moaning are heavy inside the room.

"Shit. Fuck, Alessandro," I groan with my eyes closed, whimpering, my breath hitching and leaving my lips fast as my fingers grip the sheet tightly, biting on my bottom lip. "Alessandro."

It aches, but it is satisfying, and for some reason, I want him to fuck me hard, but I have to wait until I get fully stretched and get used to him being inside.

"Fuck, little whore..." He pants, slipping and sliding his cock in and out of me gradually, groaning and grunting. "You are so fucking tight, even when so fucking wet," he growls, his cock traveling deep inside my pussy and sliding out before traveling back in slowly as he keeps stretching me out. "I fucking love how you twist your face when my cock goes into your tight cunt," he breathes as fingers dig into my thighs, which only turns me on even more.

His pace begins to increase while he moans in pleasure, my hands squeezing the comforter tighter, biting my lips in bliss with another meaningful moan, enjoying the warm, slippery texture of his cock when it slowly pulverizes me.

I can sense myself getting used to his size and him being so deep, but my pussy still aches when he's inside me, trying to control himself from pushing further.

Alessandro's gait increases, thrusting inside quicker, his hands fondling my tender, stiffen breasts, growling of satisfaction and desire escaping his lips.

"Do you need me to fuck your pussy harder, little whore?" He growls out, speeding, even more, making sure he isn't going all the way to hurt me.

I am grateful.