Chapter 32: A day to regret

Alessandro's POV

Running my hands alongside Adriana's curves, I take the time to take her in, all of her.

Everything that belongs to me.

She is just too perfect. The best sight of her lying exhausted from cumming so many times.

My hand moves up her thick thigh, my eyes darkening at her clean-shaven pink pussy, which still has cum over it, both of our cums, knowing her cunt is probably aching.

Especially when it was her first time. The fucking power it gives me knowing I was her first, being the first man to be inside such tight pussy, nobody else.

I am amazed such a naughty girl was never fucked until now, giving me the best blowjob to ever received.

I knew something about that mouth was unique.

My finger rests on her waist, which is bruised from my fingers sinking into her delicate skin.

Leaning over, I place a wet kiss against it, running my hands towards her swollen breasts, noticing my hickey at various parts of her, fuck, I love the sight.

Marking the property of mine.

I brush my fingers against her nipple, running my hand up her throat which has my fingerprint around it from holding her too tight and a few hickeys I left there.

Now everyone will see she is mine.

I slowly brush my hands against her throat, regretting ever hurting her. Sometimes I can not control myself, and I have waited too long for her.

"Hey,'' she whispers, making me snap my eyes towards her, a small smile on her swollen, burst, pink lips, her voice a bit hoarse from constant screaming.

My favorite sound from her, after hearing the sound of her choking and gagging.

Smirking, I mutter, "Hey, princess,'' watching as she stroke her messy hair that hangs over her face behind her ear, revealing her flawless green eyes.

She is so beautiful.

"I am so sore," she whispers, smiling at me, and I smirk.

"I am sorry, princess," I apologize, running my hand over her tear-stained cheek, and from the impact, she closes her eyes, knowing I never want this moment to end.

I want to stay like this as long as I can. Kiss Adriana as much as possible, touch her, every inch of what is mine.

My fucking possession.

I want her, all of her. I want to have it every second of the day.

She has no idea what she does to me. "You are perfect," I whisper, and she opens her eyes meeting mine, unable to stop myself when I scour her eyes for her regret.

I do not wish for her to have remorse about what happened, and I do not want her to go back to hating me. I doubt after tonight she would be able to, but she can be unpredictable sometimes.

Who knows what will happen after we leave the bedroom?

She only stares at me, not saying anything.

I wish I know what she is thinking.

"Alessandro..." she whispers as if thinking what I do not wish to hear.

Before I let her finish, I speak because, for some reason, I do not want her to say it. Say that this is a mistake, it was not to me. "Shower with me."

I slowly run my fingers down her cheek and over her bottom lip, and I feel her shift by my touches, a breath leaving her parted pink lips.

I smile, knowing the effect I have on her. I have known that everything I have done to her affects her in every way possible. She is so easy to get to, which brings me closer to her.