🐇🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡-17🐅

En başından başla

Mina: Yes my babies are grown up and they will go to their schools and will forget me soon.

Tae: momma what are you saying? How will we forget you? *sob*

Jimin: yes momma, don't say that we will come with Joonie Hyung for all the holidays and we will enjoy ourselves together.

Mina: Aww my babies I was just joking. Tae aigoo don't cry my baby, come here to momma.

Tae came to mina and sat beside her.

Tae: Momma you will not see taetae? *sob*

Daehyun: Mina you know he is sensitive right? Why are you making him cry? Tae don't cry baby. We will go nowhere. We will come and will see you all in your school. Yeah okay.

Jimin, Namjoon: Taetae don't cry we will also come here often and will see them.

Mina: yes baby. I and pappa also will visit you there. My baby is strong right? Then stop crying

Tae: yesh. I will not cry.

Mina: good now have your breakfast.

After that, they had their breakfast, and they all went and dropped Tae and Jimin to the examination center because this is the most important part of their life to get into the great Bangtan school. Tae and Jimin finished their exams, and they are very confident that they will enter the school. Namjoon is in the house with them so that after the results he can bring his brothers along with him to school.

Time skip: After 3 days

Today is the day when they will know the results of the exam so it's a holiday for Bangtan students. Now Namjoon, Tae, Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jin, and Hoseok are here in front of Bangtan school to know the results.

Jin: look they are opening the school. Come let us go in and check the noticeboard.

Namjoon: yes let's go in

Tae: Woah hyung this school is so beautiful. Its our 1st time coming inside *excited*

Jimin: yes hyung. I too love here *wide smile*

Jungkook: don't worry you both are going to stay here with us and learn more things.

Yoongi: yeah I too have the confidence that you both will pass the exams

Hobi: see there all students are looking at the notice board.

Tae: yes come on let's go

With that, all of them went to the notice board to see the names.

Jimin: Tae look there my name is there *jumping while showing everyone*

Tae: Hyung look look my name is also there *jumping with jimin*

Namjoon: Yeah my baby brothers are going to attend the school with me hereafter.

Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok: congratulations and welcome to Bangtan school.

Jin: Yeah I'm so happy we have to celebrate this.

Jimin: first we have to say this happy news to our parents.

Tae: yeah hyung we all will go to our house and will celebrate after informing our parents.

They all went to their home and shared the happy news with everyone.

IN THE PALACE: