All I crave is doing adrenaline packed activities, bungee jumping, sky diving, cave diving, surfing, skiing, you name it, I will do it.

I think my love for rush of adrenaline made me more thrilled to join my friend, Farhan's secret wannabe FBI team. The thrill of keeping my identity hidden, handling guns, really made my dream of living a James Bond life came true.

But as the airport came in my view, all the rush falls slow and my shoulders already start bunching up with tension of carrying my family business.

The taxi stops in front of the international departures and I sigh, "Let's go D, vacation is over."

*****

"And here is our creative department floor." Miss Bahar Aydin, one of the most trusted HR of our company, says motioning across the entire room of the eleventh floor which was bustling with energy.

Miss bahar shifts on her heels, "Sorry about them, there are just a bunch of hippies working here."

"Woah." I breath in, "What is this, I already love it."

Miss bahar raises an eyebrow at me, "You do, Mr. Doruk?"

"Of course." I look at the colourful vibe passing through the whole floor, unlike the floors down, here people aren't wearing any of those tight creaseless formal wear, instead everyone over here is comfortable, wearing what they feel comfortable in. Sweatpants, crew necks, jeans, funky colour tops, coloured hairs.

"Can I get my cabin here please?" I ask excitedly, "Pretty please?"

Miss bahar looks at me like I just said something ridiculous, "Of course Mr. Doruk you can it's your office, you can decide wherever you want."

We walk around the floor and I get impressed every second, "You work on this floor?" I ask her.

She nods pointing at the small cabin by the left of the cubicles, "There's my cabin."

"With all respect, Miss bahar, then why do you look like you belong to the finance department?" I point around us, "In between all of them."

Her shoulder squares, "I am following the decorum of an office, besides these people won't take anyone seriously who doesn't acts like them, it's better to have them in a leash."

I nod. I hope that was not for me.

She points at a large office space, beside her cabin, it is an empty space, filled with few extra chairs and tables, there is a large set of panaromic windows on one side. "I will talk with the management and will have walls build over there for your cabin."

I nod, "Excellent. Please make it fully transparent. I would like to keep an eye on everyone."

Miss bahar nods, "It will be done." She points at her cabin, "I had a talk with Mrs. Arzu and I need to discuss few things with you about the transition ceremony."

Transition ceremony? Dad was right about the queen comment.

On the way to her cabin, a group of girls near the cubicles catch my attention, they kept whispering to each other while pointing at my direction. I give them a sweet smile as I walk past them.

If it had been few years back, I would have stopped and flirted quiet a bit, just to extract information which I could use for my benefit later. But over the years teasing and flirting with girls, even fake never seemed the same as it did with a certain curly head girl.

No girl gets angry and worked up like she did.

A smile touch my lips remembering that fierce beauty. I wonder where is she now.