𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 🤔🤨?❞ 🌹

Start from the beginning

"NOW, YOU LISTEN TO ME, YOU LITTLE SHIT"

you sit in a kneeling position with your head down while sanemi scolds you.

eventually sanemi gave up on chasing you, realising you were actually pretty damn fast and though you tired out easily you were able to keep your speed. you were just red as a tomato and huffing and puffing like a dog.

and felt like you were on the verge of suffocating to death as you try and catch your breath while half-listening to his berating.

"you should be damn grateful i'm training you! you think i got time for this shit? well, i don't. the only reason i'm letting you stay here is because maybe, just maybe something good can come from this and you could be the one somewhat capable slayer in that whole damn group of lower ranks. especially since you hang out with that kamado kid and his demon sister" he points at you, jabbing you in the forehead.

you sulk, "i'm sorry-uhhh. i ain't used to this bitch ass training! most i did at home was get off my ass to eat!"

sanemi deadpanned.

you gave him an innocent grin.

"girl idgaf! get back to work! i said get back to work!"

you grumble, slouching over to the training area and doing some purposely sloppy swings until you saw sanemi's glare.

you grumble, making a mocking face before continuing at a proper rate.

THIS ALL UNFORTUNATELY MEANT YOU WERE STUCK TRAINING WITH THIS GERIATRIC OLD MAN

months.

gyat dang months!

for some unholy reason there seemed to be WAY more time between arcs then displayed in the show and you had been training with sanemi for months and some fuckin how the mugen train arc hadn't even BEGUN.

who knows what kinda shitty logic that is but it was both good and bad.

bad because you had to train your ass off with this bitch ass, but good because it meant you maybe had somewhat a shot at helping rengoku.

not to toot your own horn, but you were doing pretty damn good at training.

you were actually doing everything like sanemi asked and without struggle. you could run and run without getting tired, you could hold a sword and you were sure you could kill a few damn good demons with your fantastic sword skills AND you could lift sanemi over your head.

which you did.

alot.

it was pretty hilarious seeing the man go beet red from what you believed to be embarrassment as you lifted him over your head, and most of the time threw him into the nearby river.

fun times.

anyway!

you were currently finishing up the last of your training before you went to the all famous final selction.

had you really wanted to become a demon slayer? ehhhh....

but if it meant having a place to stay and with a mchottie, you were cool with it!

and you were hoping to get a hot ass uniform.

if you passed.

you shook your head.

you would pass. of course you would.

pass away!

jk. kind of.

anyway.

you were well trained and if all went bad you could just hide for the week. you hoped it wouldn't come to that, that would be embarrassing.

back to the hot ass uniform tho.

you were internally really hoping for some hot ass uniform that would make all the mchotties blush when they saw you!

something like mitsuri's, but more your own.

now, unlike other main characters, you actually adapted really well to wind breathing and would likely use that instead of, i dunno some kind of 'god breathing' or somehow magically know 'sun breathing'.

thank god for that ngl. you really didn't want to have to think up some dumb ass breathing technique names, like, no offense boo boo bear mitsu, 'cat-legged wings of love' or smthn.

sanemi had also made a pretty weak attempt at teaching you japanese, though the guy often gave up mid-way as you weren't very good at it.

you swing your katana back and forth and run through your whole little training program, working the hardest you probably ever had in your life

you huffed, feeling pretty accomplished and a bit peckish as you spun around, hitting hard against a rock hard chest.

"oomph!"

you and sanemi both fall to the floor, your breasts pressed right up on his chest as you both flushed.

you both stare at each other with wide eyes and burning cheeks.

suddenly, you felt something hard poking against your inner thigh.

your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "why do you have a flashlight in your pocket 🤔🤨?"

he shoved you off instantly, running back into the house.

you stood there, confused and scratching your head.

date posted ; 27/11/23