Friendship Cup Day 2: The Smiles, The Wasp, The Infernal Terror, and a Rematch

Start from the beginning

"Horribly right or horribly wrong?" Zarc can't help but ask.

"Isn't that obvious?" Ray raised an eyebrow. "Both."

Yeah. Both sounds good.

I was told last time they watching from Yuya's private room, but since we have bigger group mix, we use the theatre-like room. Other lancers are with us, even if Serena does it begrudgingly. Crow, Damon, and Tony do it from their room, which kind of shame. The more the merrier.

Sergev leave the room, and God, was I glad he never did the watch thing with us?! Whoever give him strict restriction due his records, you have my gratitude!

"I will convey it to my lady." I was almost startled. Oh Regulus. Yes. Please do convey it to Rua she has my utmost gratitude. Sharing same space as literal criminal is not a fun time.

Yugo turned on the giant TV, and here we go.

First match. Chojiro versus that Officer.

"I will make sure to crush you and throw you back at jail where you belong." Snarled Armstrong. "This time no more privileges for the likes of you."

"Now now, there's no need to spoke foul. Just enjoy the experience while we could, shall we."

"YOU do it. This will be the last time you have fresh air!"

And here is reason why Crow and Shinji are hostiles. Really this guy. Does he want rebellion on his hands or something? Jack. Go screen up wardens for facility, will you? This one need boot to the ass.

"This guy is named after Armstrong—the one Stardust has a lot to say about, and not the good kind."

I thought Yusei reunites with Stardust afterwards. Or maybe I remember it wrongs.

No matter.

The start is kind of heated, with both trying to gain advantage of setting the control of field. Ultimately, the officer win. Chojiro does languished in jail and never touched D-Wheel during his long stay in facility, after all. So whatever skill he has, it rots away.

Armstrong LP: 4000

Chojiro LP: 4000

"My turn! I summon Iron Chain Blaster in attack position!"

Iron Chain Blaster | Level 2 | Earth

Warrior / Effect

ATK 1100 / DEF 0

"I activate Iron Chain Blaster's effect to discard Iron Chain Coil and inflict 800 damages to you!"

Chojiro LP: 4000 --> 3200

"I activate Continuous Spell Card Poison Chain and set a card. I end my turn! And since I don't attack, Poison Chain's effect activates and You, Common Trash, must discard top card of your deck!"

"Deck out?" Shun asked, eyes wide.

He certainly experiences some kind of trauma and wariness towards mill deck.

"Iron Chain is combination of mill and burn. More of mill." Answered Bergamot, not like Shun can hear him. "Stardust's chosen can attest to it..."

Ah. No wonder Chojiro's opponent looks a bit familiar. An alternate counterpart to his 5Ds self?

"...well, not exactly Alternate..."

Black Rose, what are you not tell—

"...-rash. Anyway, it's my turn. Draw." I think I tuned out Chojiro's words. "I activate Spell Card Flower Gathering—"