↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘈𝘥 𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘮 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

Start from the beginning

11:37 AM...when Irine talk to the old man was 11:35 we wait for the ticket so 11:37 I guess this was the time when Rose play the game and when all of that happened...so the time stopped when we were in game ?

I look at my phone again and it change to 11:38.

I'm out of the game and the time is back, so that means if I'm here and they still in game...the time in real world is moving.

I come to conclusion that, if a person that stuck in game come back to reality and if the others are still in the game the time will keep moving as long as one person come out of the game.

Damn I love my brain sometimes.

Since the time stop if I go back to the game so I decided I want to go back just to tell them that it works but when I'm about to rub my necklace again, all three of them suddenly appear in front of me with the same position when we left.

"Grace !" They hug me and touch my head, well more like ruining my hair. "Enough !" I shout and everyone in the room staring at me.

Shit.

I walk out to the door in a quick phase with three of them following me. "Grace, you should see your face." Michelle laugh at me and I hit her shoulder, "shut up !"

After we go out from the arcade we end our day because our body already exhausted after we played the game, too bad we wanted to spend more time together but couldn't help it our body still shock after that crocodiles attack along with our thoughts.

•••

When everyone says 'nothing is impossible' yup I do believe it now cuz I was stuck in a game and that was impossible not in my wildest dream that will happened but it did, feels like a dream and real at the same time, I try to process everything that happened yesterday with me and my best friends.

"Grace ! Come down and eat your breakfast before you go to school !"

School ? Oh yeah forgot to tell her about online class.

I get up from my bed and walk downstairs, "okay, thanks mom." I grab my breakfast in the kitchen and sit down on the couch meanwhile my mom asking me if I saw a car key somewhere.
"Maybe you left it in your ba-
"Found it."

Speak of the devil.

"I will leave out of town, take care while I'm gone okay ?" I nod and she leave the house. A few moments later after I finish my breakfast and took a shower, wear my uniform only the top because who wear full uniform in online class when the teacher only want to see your face but to everyone who does that I give you a thumbs up.

NEED HOLY WATER ASAP💧

Rose
Have fun at school both of you
I mean online school :V
@Irine @Grace

Yup, not gonna happen

Irine
In your dreams
I have math test today

Goodluck

My phone vibrates along with a pop up notification that shows the link to join video call.

Well this is gonna take some time.

•••

I finish everything around 4 PM so now I'm just going to cook comforting food after that whole ten hours of torture but something bothering me from outside with a knocking that keeps louder and louder, I stomp my feet and unlock the door.

"FU-
There's no one outside, I look around to the garden and to the garage but I see no one.

You want to play joke ? Game on !

I walk back inside and close the door, I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

Just in case I hear the knocks aga-

*knock knock knock

There it is.

I grab my glass of water and slowly walking to the door, I take a deep breath and open it pouring the water immediately, but there's nothing, the water just pour down to an envelope in front of the door.

"Wait ! Envelope !" I quickly grab it and close the door.

Who is this from ?

I open it and read it

-ˋ₊˚. New mission 🎫 ‧₊° 

↳New mission detected, please go to Latum alterum for further information

Note: rub the necklace again -༉‧₊˚✧

This game can come to the real world now huh ? Weird.

NEED HOLY WATER ASAP💧

Guys, come to the game asap
rub the necklace I'll meet u there
well not asap cuz I need to eat
but cya there.

Irine
We can actually cook inside game
why not eat later ?

We won't make it I guess ?
just eat before leave

I cooked first to fill my stomach  and change into a comfortable clothes before I rub my necklace and join the game.