↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘐𝘐 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

🗒 ❛ 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥

🗒 ❛ 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥. ༉‧₊˚✧,

· ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒
50%

███████▒▒▒
70%

ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ
██████████
100%

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Rinne_vs 𝘢𝘴 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 P_Lie_ 𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

⑅ˏ͛-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Celia_Nara 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 ManusiaSetengahDory 𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 Rinne_vs 𝘢𝘴 𝘐𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🍡 P_Lie_ 𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦

Previously on
↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘐 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

-ˋ₊˚. Retorta Hogwarts 🪄‧₊° 

↳Congratulations !
You have found the marauders map. Now sleep. -༉‧₊˚✧

"Well before the game summon something, I'll see you guys tommorow." Grace and the others had a group hug, since they were in the gryffindor common room so Grace, Michelle and Irine went to their dorm together. "I can't wait for tommorow !" Grace shouted in the empty hallway, "all my life I dreamed to be a Hogwarts student, and here I am." Irine spinning around happily with her Hufflepuff robe.

They arrived in front of Ravenclaw dorm. "Bye Michelle, goodnight." They hugged each other and left Michelle in her dorm. Only Grace and Irine remained, they walked in the hallway torches begin to lit up the way because skies getting darker and darker. After a few minutes of walking Grace and Irine arrived in front of Hufflepuff dorm.

"See you tommorow, goodnight Grace." Irine opened the door and stepped inside. Grace was the last one who entered her dorm, it was dark in slytherin because of the color scheme honestly it's just too dark. She went to the girls bedroom and went to her dream not long after she rested her body on the bed.