Skateboarding

Y/n POV
"So today, will be the shooting of what does New Jeans do in a day. Your job is to help with the filming," I nodded my head and groaned at the thought of helping the 5 members with filming.

This is my second day, give me a break.

I saluted my uncle, "Aye aye captain. Who's first?" I asked.

"Hmm the sequence is Minji and Hanni, Danielle, Hyein then Haerin,"

I took note of the notes and got ready to meet the first two girls--Minji and Hanni. It was told that they were going to a music shop to film.

"Y/n!" I felt someone hug me from behind.

I knew who it was and patted her head, "Hello Minji and Hanni," I acknowledged both girls.

"Hello manager~" Hanni showed me her gummy smile.

I took the two girls to my car and drove them to the destination they were headed to.

The filming wasn't too bad for Minji and Hanni, although Minji kept asking me questions and tried to get my attention like a puppy. Hyein was a really nice girl and we both did ceramic pots together after her filming. Now it was Haerin's turn, the one I dreaded most.

It's not that I hate Haerin, it's just that whenever I even take a glance at her...I'm reminded of the old times and my heart starts beating really fast. And the last time that happened...it ended up badly. 

It's okay. Just try not to look at her!

"Hello," I heard a soft voice said. 

I turned around slowly and saw the cat-eyed girl. 

She's so pretty and cute...just like her.

"Stop...staring at me. It makes me nervous," My face turned red.

I decided to make it less awkward by suggesting we head out. Gosh I always do embarrassing things.

+
When we reached the skateboard park, Haerin started videoing.

"Hi everyone, I'm Haerin from New Jeans and today I'm at the...skateboard park!" She shouted-whisper.

I laughed softly seeing her behavioir. Even though she had cat-eyes, she reminded me of animals like panda and Koalas. So cute and cuddly.

She started doing some skateboard tricks while I helped her filmed it.

"Now...I'm gonna do a trick that I have been practising!" Haerin's feet left the ground and onto the skateboard.

She was about to flip her skateboard when she tripped over. I immediately dropped the camera and went forward to catch her.

Thankfully, I caught her just in time and she landed on my arms and not on the ground.

We both stared at each other for a split second, our faces only a few centimetres away from each other.

"Oh my gosh! Manager are you okay?" She worriedly asked me seeing me flat on the ground.

I tried to move my arm but it stinged. My arm was scraped and was bleeding.

"Yes, I'm fine. Are you okay?" I decided to hide my injury from Haerin.

She nodded her head and helped me to get up.

"Let's just head back, we need to make sure you aren't injured. Okay?" I picked up the camera I dropped.

Haerin replied with an, "Okay," and we walked back towards the car.