Day One

Y/n POV
I woke up and yawned. It was only 5 o'clock yet I had to be awake already.

I wore some jeans, a shirt and a cap and was out of the house.

"Hmmm, first thing to do is fetch the girls," I checked my phone and went to my garage. "Let's see, BMW, Tesla, yes this one," I took out the car key from my pocket and got ready to drive.

The trip was going to take about 1 hour, so I was going to play my usual Spotify playlist until I remembered about New Jeans.

Hmmm, hype boy? It wouldn't hurt to try their songs.

Before I knew it, I was vibing to the song already. I recalled the information I was reading about New Jeans yesterday, there are 5 members, Minji, Hanni, Danielle, Haerin and Hyein. They vary from 14 years old to 18 years old.

I also read up about Hybe Entertainment, an famous entertainment that has groups such as New Jeans, Blackpink, Red Velvet and more.

Woah my uncle's entertainment is so cool, look at all the pretty girls he has debuted and performing.

+
'Knock-knock' I waited outside the door hoping for an answer.

"Oh hello manager! I'm all set to go, I don't know about the rest of them," I grinned.

I rubbed my neck, "Minji...right?"

She nodded her head enthusiasticly.

Cute.

She looked at me, as if she was waiting for me to say something. I raised an eyebrow and looked back confused. 

"Ha, I was waiting for you to invite me to wait with you in your car..." She noticed my confusion and explained. 

"Oh shit, I-um didn't mean to, I-I just," I stuttered. 

She chuckled, "Chill! I'm not even mad, c'mon let's go first," She held my hand and pulled me to the car.

I didn't say anything afterwards and could only just looking at our hands and blushing a little bit about it.

I for one, am not really used to physical touch despite physical touch being my love language along with quality time. When someone holds my hand or even pats my head, I just die immediately, well not literally but on the inside at least. 

"Can I sit in front with you?" She asked. 

I opened the car door, "The pleasure is mine,". 

She happily sat on the seat, "From now on, this seat is mine! Minji only seat, okay?" I laughed from seeing how cute she is. 

I didn't expect her to be like that since she was 18 years old, but oh well look who's talking. 

"So...what's your name?" I took a deep breath and got ready for the questions she could possibly ask me. 

"Kim Y/n,"

"Your birthday?"

"September 17th,"

"Do you like girls?"

"Uh...what?" My eyes widened and I turned to look at Minji.

She smirked, "You heard me, well if you don't want to answer it's fine too but just so you know, I like girls," My mouth was agape and I couldn't come up with an reply.

I didn't really expect to meet someone that likes girls too that fast in Korea since it is pretty strict here unlike America.

Before I could reply her, the other girls came in.

"Hey! We are here," I waved back at them.

+
The day went by really fast, I just kept driving them to places, seeing them train, buying them their necessities and had some chit-chat sessions with them. Very soon, it was time for me to drive back home.

God it was 12 o'clock already, by the time I reach home it would be 1 and I would barely have any time to sleep.

"Hey y/n, why the long face?" Someone called my name and I turned around, it was my uncle.

"I gotta drive back home for 1 hour," I sighed.

He patted my shoulder, "Sorry about the distance," he consoled me.

"Oh wait! I totally forgot about it, gosh my memory is so bad. I have a spare apartment and it's just around the corner of where New Jeans is staying. You can crash there at times like this, I can get some people to move your stuff there tomorrow," I hugged him in relief.

"Thank you! You are my life saviour,"

"One thing, it's only like a three storey apartment with a garage and backyard, nothing like your mansion," He sadly said.

I chuckled, "Pffft, it's more than enough. I'll tell mom to send you a mansion or something for your birthday this year," He high-fived me upon hearing that.

A/n: Boring chapter but it's needed :<