words of affirmation

♡゙

Jisung couldn't help but stare down at his hand, his fingers weaved between another's — his lover's, Lee Minho's. Minho's hands were quite a bit larger than his own, and he had noticed the bump the older had garnered from the abundance of writing done in class. Jisung shuddered at the thought of the last year of school.

"Do you still feel that surreal feeling when you see this?" Minho lifted their intertwined hands for Jisung to see clearer.

He wasn't surprised to be caught staring at this point. Something he had learnt about Minho recently was that he saw loads of things Jisung didn't.

Sheepishly, Jisung replied. "Yeah. I do," he sighed dreamily, "so much so that sometimes I can't believe you're my boyfriend. Like, such an amazing guy like you, god, I just love you so much."

His face had scrunched: partially from embarrassment, and partially from the anticipation of his boyfriend's response.

The response he was dreading so much came in the form of a small bracket smile. "I love you so much too. You are single-handedly the best thing that has ever happened to me, darling," Minho lifted their arms up and up until he could press a gentle kiss to the back of Jisung's hand.

Just as he pulled away, their eyes met. And Jisung couldn't help himself and treated himself to Minho's lips, a short but sweet peck.

"You're just the best, and you give the best kisses on every part of me, and your hand is so warm and your lips are so soft—!!"

Another peck on the lips. Jisung's words had suddenly flown past the tip of his tongue, nowhere to be found.

Minho chuckled. "I am so lucky to have you."

♡⃕