Chapter 7

Alpha in wolf form lies on the floor whimpering as a huge gash bleeds on her side. Neville is suspended in the air and is grasping an invisible hand around his throat. Dumbledore is glaring at the wolf when the group appears.

"Harry, my boy, I knew you would return to me." Dumbledore's kind and wise voice cracked with a mad twinkle in his eye. 

"Albus, what are you doing?" Dumbledore notes how Harry said his first name instead of his last name.

"Kill Riddle and fulfill the prophecy or your mutt and weak friend dies." Tom looks at Alpha and his eyes widen. Old memories fill his mind and his heart clenches in pain.

"Alpha," Her blue eyes look to the newly transformed Riddle and smile. 

"Hey, dad." Harry's body stills.

"DAD!?" Everyone shouts in surprise.

"Alpha, you never told me..." Harry says his body is paralyzed.

"I was going to tell you when you returned my father back to his original body and soul. I'm...sorry for keeping this...from you." The blood pooling before her is growing bigger and weakening her more and more.

"Get Severus." The twins nod and apparate away.

"I knew this tramp is connected somehow to Riddle. Ha! I knew it! Now, she will die along with him and I will have won! I will be the greatest sorcerer in the world!" Harry and Tom think back to the chamber of secrets. Tom said the exact same thing and look where that got him.

"Albus, a powerful wizard isn't powerful due to his magic. He is powerful due to the choices he makes and the loved ones he looks after. Power is not in how much magic you have, it is how many friends and family you protect and keep." Tom understands now how wrong he is and was. He believed just like every dark wizard that the more power and knowledge you have will make you powerful but it isn't that. It is the people you keep with you, the friends you have, and the allies you make that make you powerful. 

"Harry," Hermione whispers gazing at Harry in a whole new light. Despite all the wrong done to him and all the loved ones that left, he still manages to be pure of heart.

"Release Neville Albus." The old wizard awestruck lowers Neville and releases him. Neville runs quickly over to alpha and begins using his healing magic. Snape soon joins his side helping and adding his own magic to keep more blood from flowing.

"No...NO! I am the most powerful! I win! Avada Kedrava." Harry's eyes turn all black and a white shield appears with his Patronus multiplying twice to stand around with their antlers pointing toward Dumbledore. Albus continues to shoot his magic ferociously at the shield, trying to break it or for a crack to appear but nothing. "No, I am going to win. I am the most powerful!"

Albus' magic wanes when he sees Alpha turn human and stand beside Harry. Her own blue eyes glowed white and her own wolf Patronus stood beside the deer baring their fangs and roaring at the curse.

"Power isn't to be the best. It is used to protect and love." Tom says standing on Harry's left with a calm expression. Hermione and Draco straighten their spines standing beside Alpha. 

The twins and Neville join Tom's side. Severus stands behind Harry using his own Patronus to shield the group behind Harry's shield. A doe just like Lily's.

"No!" Albus cries when the shield expands and touches his wand. The curse breaks and the wand shatters to dust. Albus feels all his magic leave him weakening his state. The shield disappears and Harry and Alpha's eyes return back to normal.

"This battle is over. "The minister appears right on time.

~~~~~~

Death eaters line up outside a room at the ministry waiting for their turn. Those that come out, leave with smiles and relief on their faces. When it is Malfoy's turn they enter and smile at their son standing beside Alpha sitting next to Harry.