Chapter 6

"That could possibly work. But how are we going to find them?" Hermione asks to lean back in Draco's arms. 

The group has remained in the house for the past hour hardly thinking about school since Harry and Alpha assured them, in that house, time is still meaning nothing is missed at school. An hour in the house is just a minute in the real world.

"Easy. We already gathered them." Hermione gawks at the two.

"then what use are we?" This plan is going to blow.

"Hermione and Draco you two are going to be with me to fix Tom and give him back his sanity. Alpha already went back and stole the real diary away from Tom before the past Harry can destroy it. The twins are going to get Tom and bring him here."

"What about me?" Neville asks.

"Neville, you and I are going to go and fix Ron and make sure Dumbledore believes you will save the world."

"He is great with legimency and occulemcy, he will read right through me," Nevile says.

"That is why I will be there with you. This necklace is something I forged to prepare for this moment. It has a link to me so I can hear every word that is said without anyone knowing. As you talk to Dumbledore I will be listening and speaking in your mind to help you block him out."

"That is brilliant Harry."

"Hey, what about me? It was my idea!" alpha whines softly glaring at her mate.

"thank you, love." Harry kisses her cheek bringing a proud smile to her face.

"What about the death eaters and Severus?" Hermione asks still not liking the plan. Anything can go wrong.

"That is the reason why you brewed that potion. A simple multiplication spell and you have enough to gain loyalty from the death eaters that want out of the bonds with Riddle. If Tom doesn't want to free his followers then you two will do it for him."

"I like it." Draco agrees and glances at his arm which is free from the mark. His soul is now light as a feather with happiness due to the freedom.

"anything else?" alpha asks looking at the group.

"What about the order?" Fred asks now thinking about what Sirius will say to this.

"We already fixed that problem." Harry gestures behind the group. they turn their heads and gasp.

"Your father would be so proud of you Harry." Sirius leans on the doorframe with Remus beside him.

"Thank you, Sirius, Remus." 

"But..." Hermione cannot wrap her head around the fact Harry managed to fix almost everything without her. She feels like she isn't even needed anymore. 

Harry glances at Hermione and sees her aura turning blue. Standing, he walks over to her and wraps his arms around her.

"You know Hermione, the only reason I could have anything like this is that I kept reciting in my head, "what would Hermione do?". You gave me the inspiration to think critically and hard about what needs to happen and what could happen to help create backup plans. You helped me create this plan and inspire me to come back and help the wizarding world. I owe it to you, Hermione. thank you." Hermione's wide eyes close shedding tears of pride. She isn't so useless after all.

"Awe," The twins run over and wrap their arms around the two. "Group hug."

After the big group hug, the plan went underway. The twins go and nab Tom Riddle to give to Hermione, Draco, and Harry to fix. Neville and Alpha return to Hogwarts to meet with Dumbledore and Sirius and Remus returns to their room for some personal time. ;)