Chapter 9

Siv informed Mary that she's going to meet his dad who is hospitalised. And asked one of the Sam's guard to drop her. The guard refused. But when Sam came and told him to drop her and protect her there and bring her safely here. The guard nodded and they left the mansion. Sam asked his servants to clean the mess. He went for an underworld meeting where they planned to snuggle gold. If this successfully done. Sam got 100 crore as a profit. From this he can start his Saradha foundation in another village like what he does in these 5 years with that money.

In hospital,

Once Siv reached the hospital, she asked the receptionist about the room number. When she got that, she rushed to the room. There she saw a steady Krishnan sitting and talking with some person.

Krishnan: Sonna maariye accident prefect ah pannita...ineram kandipa Sivaangi news paathurupa....ava namma kita vandhoney....avala vachey avan kadhaiya mudikanum

She can't able to digest anything. In these one week she got so many shock like this. For her, her dad is the superhero. She always wants to be like her father. Now she felt ashamed of her. Now she got the true colours of Krishnan. She doesn't want to reveal that she knows everything because she wants an answer why he need her to kill Sam. So without doubt she knocked the door. Krishnan started to act like he was unconscious. Her mom also there. That man hide himself in the bathroom. Her mom opened the door and let Siv in. The guard also followed her. Her mom stopped him.

Siv: Ma leave him....avaru appava edhum seiya maatanga

S. Mom: Idhuku mela ena d seiyanum....un appava paaru epdi un purushanala kasta padrarunu
She shed crocodile tears.

Siv: Ma Sam dan reason nu epdi solringa... police case file aagirukula ....yarunu avanga kandupidipanga

Krishnan heard all these and started his acting. He slowly opened his eyes and asked Siv to come near him.

Siv: Appa ipo epdi iruku

He just nodded as fine.

Krishnan: Appa kuda konja naal irukuriya ma ...ne appa kuda irundha... sikiram ellam seri aagirum.... enaku theriyum ne engalukaga dan avan kita kasta pattutu irukanu....paesama ipo appakudavey irundhuru ma

Siv mv: Ennama nadikuringa....enkitayeva 😏wait pa

Siv: Illa pa....na anga irukuradu dan ungaluku safe....na anga irukura vara avaru ungala edhum panna mataru...so na poren pa... odhambha paathukonga...she said with fake tears and left with the guard. Here Krishnan gritted his teeth because his plan is now collapsed.

It was evening
In the car, on the whole way Siv cried why her parents itself doing this to her. First Sam married her to take revenge. Now his father want her to kill Sam. She doesn't get answers for Why all were behind her?? Soon they reached the mansion. Sam also came in the same time. Siv didn't see him just ran inside. Sam asked the guard, he told everything. Sam rushed in to check her.

In the room,
Sam get in and saw Siv at the corner of the room who is sobbing by hugging her knees. Sam called her softly for the first time

Sam: Sivaangi

When she hears his voice, she got up and ran to him and hugged him by his nape. Her legs were floating in air. Sam hold her tightly otherwise she will fall down. She cried by telling everything to him and wept continuously. He didn't know how to calm her. He slowly keep her down and parted the hug. She was continuously weeping which cause hiccups. Sam hold her chin and made her to look at him. Her face were red and eyes were swollen. He wiped her tears and said

Sam: Epovum namma la hurt panravangalukaga namma kanneera waste panna kudadu puridha....now you are Mrs. Sam Prasad, so be a strong girl.... I'll find out why he wants you , to kill me. You don't stress yourself ok...poi fresh aagitu va sapdalam.