Chapter 3

Next day in Sam's Mansion,

Surya came to the mansion and hurried to Sam's room.

Sam: What happened da?? Why are here in this early morning??

Surya: Machan Siv's dad gave a complaint against you.

Sam: Expected...but you already know la what to do?? Because these stuffs and all already discussed right.

He said calmly by tasting his black coffee.

Surya: But it's totally against our plan da. If I don't take this case, he will make take this to next step. So for now you can leave her da. After sometime we can deal this with another method.

Surya works for Sam only but he is a soft kinded person. He kill anyone for Sam but not play with innocent ones life. Surya being Surya tries to help Siv. But his friend already know his intention. Sooo let's see.

Sam just listened to him.

By seeing Sam's silence, Surya thought that Sam would leave her. But what he did next was surprised Surya.

Sam: Machan en gun anda draw la iruku konjam edhuthu kudu da

Surya: Edhuku da

Sam: Kudu da...na sonna ne keka matiya

Surya: Epovum idha solli off panniru...he mummered to himself before taking the gun and hand over to Sam.

Sam left the cup in the table and directly went to the room which is opposite to him. And started to knock it harshly. Surya panicked and tried to stop him. One glare from Sam stopped him. Sam sensed that the door doesn't close. So he opened the door and went in to see Siv lying on the floor. Without wasting time, he took the water from the table and pour that on her.

Siv jerked and opened her eyes and got panicked to see both the men in the room. Before she could think further Sam took his gun and placed that on her head. And throw his phone to Surya and asked him to record a video.

In the video, Sam warned Krishnan not to do any non sense by giving complaint or anything else. If he done anything, then Sam doesn't take any responsibility for Siv's death.

Like this he make a video by pointing gun on that scared kitten.

After taking video, Sam drop the gun from her. His eyes met her eyes which shows fear in that. This is nothing for him. Because he often see this in everyone's eyes. But the fear in her eyes does something to him. He just left the room. Surya tried to talk with Siv but Sam called him. So he hurriedly went out.

In hall,

Surya: Unaku enna paithiyam ah Sam...did you lost your mind? Paaka chinna ponna iruka...avalta poi gun kaamikura.

He lost his cool and shouted at Sam.

Sam: Aama paithiyam dan....avana paaka paaka enaku paithiyam dan pidikudu....na iniku ipdi irukuradhuku reason anda ******** but he's living happily with his family right. Yesterday I saw how she and that dog enjoy their day. You know la Surya in these 15 years I can't sleep without pills or drinks. All these are because of him only. How I leave him so easyly? Nooo!! I will destroy him by using her. She's my Trump card. Now on wards he's going to see the real monster in me. Saying this he laughed like a psyco, his behaviour also exactly like that.

Both were unaware of that another one also hearing this convo. That's Siv who heard everything from upstairs. She doesn't get anything properly. But only one thing she knows is here after her life would be pakka hell. With this thought she get into the room.

Siv's POV:

Why god?? Whyy mee?? Yesterday only I saw him and felt like achieved something big. With that happiness I planned to enjoy my birthday. But see how my day is started. How I'm going to escape from here. Soon I have to get out from here. Then only I can save my dad.

Her thoughts were broken by door opening sound. She feared that may be Sam who came in. But a maid of 40 yrs came with the food and dress.

Maid: Hello mam. My name is Mary. Master asked you to get ready in this dress and take the food.

Siv: Who is your master??
She got confused with the word master.

Mary: Mam. Here only one master mam. I'm not supposed to take his name. Please get ready soon mam otherwise master won't spare my life. Her voice shivered when a sound from back came.

Sam: Mary!! Is there any problem here .

Mary: No master. Shall I wait outside.

Sam just nodded. Mary left. Sam went near Siv.

Sam: Get ready soon. My dear soon to be wife. He said coldly by tapping her cheek and left the room.

Shock was an understatement to Siv. She was confused what she heard was right. As soon as Sam left. Mary came in and rushed Siv to the washroom and asked her to get ready asap. Soon Siv came outside wearing a blue colour salwar. Mary helped her to do her hair. And asked her to eat. But Siv refused.

Mary: Why are you so adament mam. You don't know about master. Please don't be a prey to his anger.

Siv: Actually I won't eat by myself. My mom used to fed me. She told with tears.

Mary felt pity for her. But no one can change her fate now except Sam. So without second thought Mary fed her. Siv refused but atlast ate after the sound of Sam from outside who shouted her to come down.
After finishing Mary wiped Siv's tears and brought her down.

In hall, Sam spoke with someone through the phone.

Sam: Are you there?

Sam: ok. Make them to watch and make them to say what I said

Sam: No this time they won't

Sam: Make it simple Krishnan.

Saying this he cuts the call.

Siv's face have some colours after hearing her dad's name. Soon Sam a look at Siv.

Sam: You ready..nice... Today is your birthday right. I'll make this birthday a lifetime memorable one for you .

Siv didn't get the inner meaning properly.

Sam: Coming to the point. We are going to a press meet now. I'll make an announcement you should act along with me like a good girl right otherwise I won't like to repeat my words. So be causious. Your actions reaction will speak in different way mind it. Saying this he tapped her cheeks.

Both went to the car and settled themselves in back seat. The car zoned off.

- tbc...

Guess what will be the next???

Actually I saw the votes, comparing to first chapter.. second chapter has less view but more votes. I don't know why. May be the reason was the target I think so. Don't force yourself to give the votes just for the next chapter. Votes are kinda encouragement you people are giving to us. It should be come from you ,whole heartedly not by fixing targets and all. By seeing the votes, I felt like wow!! people spending their quality time for me. It's a pure bliss to know someone spending their time for the unknown person like me. Here after no targets. Whenever I completed any chapter, I upload it. If it takes so long time. Please understand that I may busy with other stuffs.

Thank you 💙❤️