Chapter 4

Siv just sat in the car with hundreds of thoughts running in her mind. So she didn't notice where the car is going. After sometimes, the car stopped with a sudden break. With a jerk she came to reality. Still she is unaware of where she is. Once she watch out, she opened the door and tried to jump from the car. A strong hold on her wrist stop her actions. Sam hold her hands and pulled her towards him and closed the door. She was in Sam's arm. His one hand holds her hand and another wrapped around her shoulder.

Sam: You are looking like soo happy to see this place. But apdi iruka kudadey.

His hold on her shoulder increased. Siv can't able to control her tears coz of the pain .

Sam smiled seeing her in pain.

Sam: Why are you cring baby?? Am I harsh to you?? 
Before she nodded yes, Sam eyed her. She understands and nodded opposite

Sam: That's my girl. Same like this you have to behave infornt of everyone. Okay?

Siv just nodded. Sam left her and passed a tissue to her. She wiped her tears and have a look at her wrist which turned red coz of the hold. Her salwar is full handed. She pulls the sleeves and covered that.

Sam: Paravalaye ..na sollamaye ellam correct ah panra..ne ipdiye irundhuta unaku nalladhu... unaku pidichavangaluku nalladu. Come let's get down.

They get down from the car. Siv just ran inside and saw her parents sitting in the middle of the hall surrounded by Sam's guards. Yes, they came to Siv's house. Sam arranged the press meet here only.

Siv hugged her mom and cries in her embrace. Her parents don't know what to do when they saw Sam approaching them.

Sam: Aaahhhhh this fu*king crying sound. Just shut up . He roared like a lion. That's it the house came to pin drop silence. Only tears coming out from Siv's eyes.

Sam pulled her up and wiped her tears and set her hair. One guard came and inform the press came. So Sam took Siv and sat on the other couch opposite to her parents.

Just one reporter and one camera man came from a big news channel. Because Sam doesn't like much crowd. They started the live. It's a live news.

Sam: Hi all. I'm Sam Prasad. And I'm here to give one important announcement. Before that I'm glad to introduce my fiancee Ms. Sivaangi Krishnan, daughter of Mr. Krishnan,my healthy competitor in my business. Now I'm going to make everything official. Because thus is not an arrange marriage. It's 3 years of love, now came to an end with the marriage which is going to happen on today 6 pm at my mansion. It's very personal one, so I didn't invite anyone. It's only us. If you want anything to my family ask them. Sam ended his speech with his trademark smile.

Siv's parents know all these. Sam already informed them about this and how they should behave. The reporter asks some questions to her parents. They answered for every questions with a happy face. Here only Sivaangi doens't know anything. Then the mike atlast came to Siv.

The reporter asks Sam.

Reporter: Sir, with your permission shall I ask one personal question to mam?

Sam raised his eyebrows. The reporter's face started to sweat. The camera only covers them not the reporter so there is no problem for Sam in this. But atlast Sam said.

Sam: Go ahead.

Reporter: Thank you sir.

Reporter to Siv: Mam, it's very personal I know but the world wants to know this. If you don't mind mam, tell us your love story.

Siv just sat with a fake smile and started to speak.

Siv: Sure. Actually I was the one who fall in love with him first. After joining collegeI used to stalk him in social media but he never mind my existence. Not knowing how to control me, he finally surrender to me. She laughed, obviously all know it's fake except the channel members. And after that we used to meet secretly. My parents also know this but they don't go against my will. So they also accepted us whole heartedly. And now we are here for our special day and that too he planned in my birthday. How blessed I'm to have my man with me!! Saying this she hold Sam's arms.